• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant backed by major investment

37 posts in this topic

I tried to find a bigger picture of the even, which is not available yet.

China’s DMG And Valiant Entertainment Partner to Expand Superhero Universe

---------------------

The announcement was made via a Beijing press conference Sunday evening at the Kerry Centre in what they said was a deal where DMG has made “an eight-figure series C round of equity investment” in Valiant for international business development and “an additional nine-figure for film financing capital” to be used for production of film and television projects. They are looking to the stable of Valiant characters to create tentpole movies for distribution simultaneously in the U.S. and China.

---------------------

More importantly - where can I get an Eternal Warrior and other Valiant action figures?

Please let there be Lego!

Those aren't Lego!

Aric Dacia v Spider Alien Mothership

Harada's Tower

Bloodshot laboratory breakout

Those would be awesome

Valiant is making little two-minute "videos" (motion comics) to introduce their characters to new audiences.

Valiant Origins web series... up first is Bloodshot

:applause: This is perfect for me, someone who knows absolutely nothing about these characters. Great short video, I have subscribed to their channel. :thumbsup:

Valiant is making little two-minute "videos" (motion comics) to introduce their characters to new audiences.

Valiant Origins web series... up first is Bloodshot

Definitely the attention Valiant has deserved for a long while now, but couldn't seem to break the marketing barrier.

:applause:

WC 15: "Yes, We Can Guarantee a Valiant Film Will be Made"

He said, though, the information about "Bloodshot" being optioned by Sony leaked "and we had to catch up a little bit." Shamdasani added that "‘Bloodshot’ is much, much further along than people think; it will shock you how far along it is."

"There is big news coming on ‘Harbinger,’ there is big news coming on ‘X-O Manowar.’ Other things have already leaked. We have things in the works that will turn people’s heads."