• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfway to GraniteCon Comic Show - March 29th in Concord, NH

21 posts in this topic

Facebook Event Page

Sunday, March 29, 2015 from 10:00am - 3:00pm

Holiday Inn Hotel Concord

172 N. Main Street

Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Join us Sunday March 29th at the Holiday Inn in Concord for a half way to Granitecon Comic Book Show!

This show will be a throwback to our past Concord events focusing solely on comic & toy dealers and local artists! Like our past events, admission will be $5 for adults and FREE for kids under 10! Come in costume and get in for $2! There will be free goodies at the door and hourly raffles for prizes!

ARTIST TABLES ARE SOLD OUT!

Dealer tables are still just $50! There are a select amount left! Email scott@dmcomics.com if you're interested!

Confirmed Dealers and Artists include:

Confirmed Dealers and Artists include:

Jetpack Comics

Double Midnight Comics

Comic Madness

Karen Gosselin

Enterprize Comics, Etc

Finar Comics

Midnight Mixers

Wicked Comics

Amazing Comics

Curt Leng

Billz Cat

Greg Moutafis

Nathan Seale

Christopher Freire

Scott Carola

Scott Ambruson

Matt Herring

Wicked Little Studio

Hurry Up Please It's Time

Scott Hamilton

Mitchell Comics

I Love Pixels

Geoff Mosse

Jim Antonellis

MKT Productions

Jason Casey

I will be setting up a table there with a bunch of bargain books and a short box of nice keys. I am going to be busy these weeknights as I still have a fair amount of organizing to do.

See you there, stop by and say Hi!

Still got that Bats 189?

Oh wow. I took absolutely random pictures of both of your booths around 10:15am too.

Please post some of the pics, there were some great costumes yesterday!

I can't. I live in a rural part of NH with slow internet service. I barely can get on Facebook, let alone photobucket. Sorry. :(