• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waylander’s Official LSCC Con report

94 posts in this topic

Greetings All from Olde Jersey,

I have written a con report for the LSCC with LOTS and LOTS of pictures, so please hold off on comments until I have finished so the report flows for later Boardies.

Thank you

All pictures posted - additions, comments welcomed ;)

I will get all my blurb, thanking peeps etc out of the first, then just have back to back pictures.

So a WHOLE year has passed and now the GREAT LSCC was back. I left the Island of Jersey on Friday to help Gaz973 (The Comic Box) and Flaming_Telepath (Comicana Direct) to set up.

Lots of lifting and moving boxes (Bane’s back seemed to be working this year) and we had a smooth set up.

I helped Gaz973 man his book and we have a blast…

Garry

Andrew

Matt

Niran

Thanks guys :foryou:

The other stall I bummed around, Comicana Direct,

Nick

Michelle

Chris

Jon

Boon

Mark

Paul

Dan

:grin:

Some gentlefolk and their maidens journeyed across the pond

BlazingBob – thank you very much for bringing my pre-ordered books over, it was awesome chatting with you (thumbs u

Thirdgreenham – you are a dude. It was an absolute pleasure to finally meet you and spending time chatting – your family are wonderful (worship)

Bitteroldman - If there is an irony in a name then here it is – first time I met him within 5 seconds I was smiling, I think a better board name would be Vivaciousoldman (maybe less of the old) :headbang:

Beachbum – again congratulations, it was fun catching up with you again, sorry about my cold. :foryou:

I should mention I watch the CGC team as they did their stuff at the con – you guys really worked hard – hope you have a safe flight home.

WP_20150315_09_41_48_Pro.jpg

If I have missed anyone – SORRY it’s not my intention to ignore anyone but my memory for names is shocking.

Finally, thanks again to the organisers of the event, and yes I did manage to capture the Greek’s foot for a second year – I feel honoured.

WP_20150315_09_33_29_Pro.jpg

For the record, the Friday night Boardie evening was the place to be – fun was had by all and I do not believe there was any arm-wrestling…..

OK – enough of the yacking, here are my pictures (apologies if some are blurry). We have stalls, wall stock and lots and lots of Cosplayers

ENJOY

Anyone want to add comments or more pictures at the end of this report, please feel free.