• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Yee to attend ECCC/Shrine con/Wondercon.

26 posts in this topic

Just got a postcard from Harley.

He will attend the following shows in February:

Emerald City Comicon @ Qwest Field Events Center - February 5-6.

Los Angeles Comic book and Science Fiction show @ Shrine Auditorium - Feb. 13

Wondercon @ Moscone Center - February 18-20

He says he has quite a bit of new material for sale.

contact info for Harley: email HarleyComX@aol.com

That's just Greggy's way of saying that he misses me and really enjoys reading my posts. Kinda like the way Jane Goodall communicates with chimpazees.
Don't you have some ants to burn? hail.gif

That's just Greggy's way of saying that he misses me and really enjoys reading my posts. Kinda like the way Jane Goodall communicates with chimpazees.
Don't you have some ants to burn? hail.gif

screwy.gif

Hey Man, you going. I never been to the shrine yet and it seems like this might be a great show. It seems some CGC personnal are going to be there as well. Steve you coming out?

Hey Man, you going. I never been to the shrine yet and it seems like this might be a great show. It seems some CGC personnal are going to be there as well. Steve you coming out?

Can't make the Shrine frown.gif because I am going to ECCC and WC laugh.gif

I do need to spend some time with my daughter and my new girlfriend (did I just say the G word?!) so I have to pass on the shrine...........

The Shrine show is changing from a monthly show to every other month. This allows them to have a more quality show. Yeah I'll be there this Feb. 13th. thumbsup2.gif

The Shrine show is changing from a monthly show to every other month. This allows them to have a more quality show. Yeah I'll be there this Feb. 13th. thumbsup2.gif

I'll be there too. yay.gif

We should have an impromptu forum lunch. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I remember correctly, are there any places to eat there?

If I remember correctly, are there any places to eat there?

Was that sarcasm? It's next to USC, every manner of food convenience is located right there on Figeroa Ave.