• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Color 108, Barks, Ducks.... - Reduced

5 posts in this topic

Four Color 108. Very early Karl Barks Donald Duck (4th time Barks did Donald). Plus those little duck guys. Terror of the River. F/VF by my estimates. No rust on staples, no cut coupons or any of that stuff. PQ is OW in my estimation, maybe C/OW, frankly I lost my guide thingy bookmark. Smells pretty good. Bought in about 1995 from my LCS who had just picked it up from a guy who had gone nuts at a convention in 1972 and stuck the books in his closet for 20+ years. I can see no evidence of restoration or anything like that (I'd think they would have gotten rid of the "A" on the cover if they had done work on it), but if there is any I am obviously not going to tell you tough luck, so we'll figure out what makes the most sense at that point, refund, whatever. I have sold a number of books bought from this guy's collection with no issues coming up later.

I had posted here I thought someone had stolen this book from me from my office. It turns out I am just an idjit and stuck it in the wrong box.

Guide is about $900 on this, although I don't have a recent guide. I am looking for $500 (reduced from $540), shipped and insured in the USA, we'd need to figure something out for Canada and beyond. That's getting pretty close to half guide for a nice GA key.

Thanks for looking.

fc108.jpg

fc108back.jpg