• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Wow comicfest Apirl 18-19 San Jose CA

16 posts in this topic

A1 Comics from Sacramento and Terry's Comics from Orange will be there. Additionally, House of Comics from Berkeley will be there. Selection of GA should be decent. You can always contact Brian (A1), Terry (Terry's Comics), or Marc (House of Comics) to determine whether they have what you are looking for.

A1 Comics from Sacramento and Terry's Comics from Orange will be there. Additionally, House of Comics from Berkeley will be there. Selection of GA should be decent. You can always contact Brian (A1), Terry (Terry's Comics), or Marc (House of Comics) to determine whether they have what you are looking for.

Thanks (thumbs u

Hi guys,

Harley isn't making it this year due to the date change (this show used to be third weekend in May). For golden age nonsuperhero, you have to check out Ray Storch. I'm not sure Terry is bringing full setup as he only has one regular booth, not double corner. Anyone know?

Last time I saw A-1's set-up, Brian had a full long box just of Fawcetts, which I thought was impressive.

They just posted the Exhibitor list. So far I only see A-1 comics, House of Comics and Terry's comics for GA books. Can anyone let me know which other exhibitors carry GA books so I know which booths to go too.

Thanks (thumbs u

They just posted the Exhibitor list. So far I only see A-1 comics, House of Comics and Terry's comics for GA books. Can anyone let me know which other exhibitors carry GA books so I know which booths to go too.

Thanks (thumbs u

Ray Storch will have some oddball GA comics. Ray used to travel throughout the U.S.. During his free time, he looked for old comic books. He is slowly selling his collection.

Heroes Comics should have some GA.

Lee's Comics should have some GA.

Steve Wyatt, the show's promoter, should have GA.

I am certain there are others on the list.

Show is not too big. You can make the first walk through in two hours.

Happy hunting!

Thanks (thumbs u

Ray Storch will have some oddball GA comics. Ray used to travel throughout the U.S.. During his free time, he looked for old comic books. He is slowly selling his collection.

Heroes Comics should have some GA.

Lee's Comics should have some GA.

Steve Wyatt, the show's promoter, should have GA.

I am certain there are others on the list.

Show is not too big. You can make the first walk through in two hours.

Happy hunting!

Thanks Much Appreciated (thumbs u

I don't think Steve Wyatt sets up at this show. He used to always take space at the back of his Hayward show, which I thought was a nice touch by him.
he normally still has a booth that his wife manages while he is running around.