• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Approximate value on Avengers Run #2-503

4 posts in this topic

Hello there everyone!

I have the opportunity to purchase a full run of The Avengers #2-503.

The 2 is roughly a 2.0; however, the rest of the silver age books will grade roughly anywhere from a 4.0-6.0.

Given the current fluctuations in due to Age of Ultron coming out very soon, what should one EXPECT to pay for this lot?

Having trouble trying to gauge if it is worth pursuing!

Thanks so much!

Under 5K, if the BA and newer books are VF or better. There is not much value after issue 150. If you are patient, you should be able to pull almost all of them out of bargain boxes. Someone might pay a grand for the ease of buying 151-503 in one shot.

28,55 and 57 in 4.0 are common as hell you might go $500 for the three, and 4.0 #4s are no big deal these days, maybe $300-$500.

There is a premium for getting them all in one shot and saving yourself hours of searching.

...and there's always whether you even like the Avengers.....which I do. This type of answer is hard to calculate without more data. If this is for resale, maybe 2K.......... To keep? ......maybe a bit more. That 4.0-6.0 is the type of grade where you can really find some bargains on the non keys if patient. It also makes a huge difference if these books are glossy with white pages or just some attic toast. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...and there's always whether you even like the Avengers.....which I do. This type of answer is hard to calculate without more data. If this is for resale, maybe 2K.......... To keep? ......maybe a bit more. That 4.0-6.0 is the type of grade where you can really find some bargains on the non keys if patient. It also makes a huge difference if these books are glossy with white pages or just some attic toast. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Well put and good point.