• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come on now, who *tought* this guy how to grade ?

34 posts in this topic

This has to be the best ebay message I've ever had, regarding in this case a Silver Surfer # 1 I have up :

Surfer 1

which I dare say some people may say is graded rather loosely, but not according to this genius -

"I'm a comic grader I don't no who graded you comic grade 3 Stevie wonder from the looks of the cover I've not seen the back or inside but its grade is more than 3 I could grade it in 10 mins i graded an iron man first edition issue 1 for a guy up to a grade 7/5 or 8 a dealer said grade 6 you don't need more than 10 mins to grade a comic if you no what your looking for Im 30 years collecting comics a top grader tought me I'm the best these so called pros no nothing grade 9/2 9/4 9/6 theres no such thing had to message you if its 9/2 9/4 9/6 rust me its a 9 grade no comic is ever a grade 10"

Just awesome stuff, and many thanks to him for alerting me to his insanity, thus allowing me to block him without the heartache of actually having to deal with him.

Check out his sales - rather scary stuff...

for Sale

How on Earth does he have a girlfriend anyway ?

This has to be the best ebay message I've ever had, regarding in this case a Silver Surfer # 1 I have up :

Surfer 1

which I dare say some people may say is graded rather loosely, but not according to this genius -

"I'm a comic grader I don't no who graded you comic grade 3 Stevie wonder from the looks of the cover I've not seen the back or inside but its grade is more than 3 I could grade it in 10 mins i graded an iron man first edition issue 1 for a guy up to a grade 7/5 or 8 a dealer said grade 6 you don't need more than 10 mins to grade a comic if you no what your looking for Im 30 years collecting comics a top grader tought me I'm the best these so called pros no nothing grade 9/2 9/4 9/6 theres no such thing had to message you if its 9/2 9/4 9/6 rust me its a 9 grade no comic is ever a grade 10"

Just awesome stuff, and many thanks to him for alerting me to his insanity, thus allowing me to block him without the heartache of actually having to deal with him.

for Sale

I don't no. Does anyone else no? Please respond if anyone nos.

I hear it as a rap and it's working for me. Paging Jimmy Linguini.

Surfer 1

for Sale

My eyes hurt reading the mistakes

I think you should 'rust him'

Surfer 1

for Sale

My eyes hurt reading the mistakes

could be a relative of Justin?