• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead paper Mache Zombies

20 posts in this topic

Note to Hollywood-a human skull is not easily crushed, chopped in two, penetrated with a knife or license plate or even penetrated by a bullet. Even the skull of a dead person.

50% of bullets to the skull just skip off the skull. If you try to stab someone in the forehead the knife will just deflect to the side.

I really hate those scenes where like they slash zombie's head with a toothpick and it disintigrates.

Strong enough to pin a man to the ground yet you can pull their arms right off.

sounds legit.

Well hell why not have Unicorns then?

There has to be some semblance of reality in a drama like this.

Otherwise have pixies, fairies, everything.

Well hell why not have Unicorns then?

There has to be some semblance of reality in a drama like this.

Otherwise have pixies, fairies, everything.

I believe someone made that pitch already - unicorns vs zombies, but they rewrote the pilot and called it "Friends"

pretty successful show if i recall

Note to Hollywood-a human skull is not easily crushed, chopped in two, penetrated with a knife or license plate or even penetrated by a bullet. Even the skull of a dead person.

50% of bullets to the skull just skip off the skull. If you try to stab someone in the forehead the knife will just deflect to the side.

I really hate those scenes where like they slash zombie's head with a toothpick and it disintigrates.

Strong enough to pin a man to the ground yet you can pull their arms right off.

sounds legit.

jt8tq.jpg

Well would people join the Kav bandwagon if they started throwing rocks at the zombies and their heads exploded? What if someone hit a zombie with a nerf bat and his head sheared in two? I'm pretty sure people would be upset over this. They wouldn't just watch and think well it's just a fictional show.

I realize that fiction and science fiction is based on fantasy so has fantastic elements but the ones I rail about are the uneccessary ones. There's no need for the zombies to be depicted as being made out of paper mache that can be destroyed with a paper machete. I'll suspend disbelief if it's something that the story has no choice but to follow like if they set up a story where fairies exist I'll accept that. If in that show however someone hits someone over the head with a Big Mac and it knocks them out I'll call foul.

In one episode a fire hose took the top of a zombie's head off. Ok are they made of play-doh???

Ps for all the dead bodies lying around there are NO FLIES....

None.

Ok I just watched the episode where a plastic model airplane penetrated a skull.

This is really too much....