• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Webeloobie's Feedback Thread

16 posts in this topic

Ben was kind enough to donate a very nice book to the thread to benefit Stormsurge. His communication skills are excellent, he shipped quickly and checked back to make sure it was OK.

We are so lucky to have Ben here as a new member:) (worship)

Happy to be a repeat customer for Ben. He delivered my recent ASM purchase super fast with reams of bubble wrap. Excellent transaction, I hope to deal with you again.

Thanks Ben (thumbs u

Just completed an outstanding 1st transaction with Ben, and everything was perfect from start to finish. The slabs were packaged top-notch, shipped quickly, and Ben was a pleasure to communicate with. I'll gladly recommend him, and I'll be happy to buy from him again in the future. (thumbs u

I must sound like a broken record, but Ben has been a huge provider of sweet ASM slabs for multiple purchases now, and each one has gone even smoother than the last. He's been lightning quick with the shipping, packs everything to withstand anything, has been easy to work with and great to talk to. Everything you want from a seller here and more. (worship)

just purchased a small stack of 9.8 ASM slabs from Ben.

Just as he always does, Ben gave me great deal, the books were exactly as described and shipped rocket fast with bomb-proof packing. he even shipped the books free to sweeten the deal!

Thanks again my friend (worship)(worship)

Ben replied to my WTB thread and we quickly worked out a deal. The books were exactly as described and pictured and his packing job was fantastic. (I think he used a whole roll of bubblewrap). Thanks again! Paul~