• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Onsite

10 posts in this topic

I'm flexible. 10-30

I would, but I'm really not capable of packing that many. Sorry.

I don't have a car and my apartment complex doesn't have pick up because "it is too new for their system."

Looking to pay someone to submit books on site at Philly and then mail the slabs (within the US)

Thanks!

Junk

Should just come to the show jeff. Im doing that show. Then you can take me to lunch :)

It will be one hell of a lunch in Charlotte. ;)

I'm flexible. 10-30

I don't have a car and my apartment complex doesn't have pick up because "it is too new for their system."

Just to clarify. 10-30 slabs. One shipment.

Looking to pay someone to submit books on site at Philly and then mail the slabs (within the US)

Thanks!

Junk

Should just come to the show jeff. Im doing that show. Then you can take me to lunch :)

It will be one hell of a lunch in Charlotte. ;)

Well then, since i cant hold surprises very well and was going to do this anyway, the book you wanted, it's yours for free :)

But now you have to take me dancing.

Last part's a joke :)

Would do the onsite for you but dont know how busy ill be but if they let you fill out paperwork beforehand and you just need to drop off, i could do it for you. Ill probably be dropping some off as well.

I'm flexible. 10-30

Just to clarify. 10-30 slabs. One shipment.

I'll be going to Philly Wizard on Thursday and Sunday, I'll be helping YouMeChooz with his load in Thursday and I'll be there to submit a stack of my own comics for grading.

I can submit the 10-30 books for you....if YouMeChooz is too busy....and I can pick them up on Sunday, ship them back to you myself on Monday or give them to YouMechooz, to ship.

Drop me a PM, or post up here, with what/how you'd like to go about this.

I'd take a bit of dough, or comics, in return for the favor.