• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Grader Notes

195 posts in this topic

So the one thing I didn't see anyone mention in the last 15 pages was now that you get a $150 credit towards an order CGC no longer has the certificate tier which was supposedly faster than fast track modern and now can quit passing up all the orders already in line with these 4 book submissions which most likely bog down the process.

OR

Now you can't get your 4 books back as fast, however you want to look at it.

So, I'm only seeing n/a in the boxes for category, grade, page quality, grade text, art comments and key comments for my invoices that are not from the last six months.

Does this mean my invoices are being updated? Anybody experience the same issue?

Well, I just tried to access notes on a book I just got back from CGC, and it asks for $10 payment, so as far as I can tell there's no capacity to link the identity of the original submitter to the holder of the account of the person asking for the notes. Unless I am missing something I'd have to say the execution of this new "benefit" falls short. hm

:news: ok so it only works if you access the books you had graded through the invoice list in the Order Status link on the Collectors-Society control panel page, which as someone pointed out only goes less than a year.

I cannot access my orders previous to six months ago, However, I did receive a few notes in my email concerning books from those orders that I cannot see. However, there were books on those orders that are still (not found)

Kinda hard to follow. You mean you submitted some books that they can't find? hm

I should have worded it better. I confused myself a little upon the re-read. I have submitted books since 2012. Only those batches / orders which were submitted within the last six months are viewable on my profile. However, when I opened my mail this morning there were notes sent to my email by CGC for books that were part of those post-2012 batches even though I neither requested them, nor can see the batch / order on my portal.

You got an email with the notes on your books, you didn't request ???

Well, I just tried to access notes on a book I just got back from CGC, and it asks for $10 payment, so as far as I can tell there's no capacity to link the identity of the original submitter to the holder of the account of the person asking for the notes. Unless I am missing something I'd have to say the execution of this new "benefit" falls short. hm

:news: ok so it only works if you access the books you had graded through the invoice list in the Order Status link on the Collectors-Society control panel page, which as someone pointed out only goes less than a year.

But, as also pointed out in the thread, you can pull up old invoices with the invoice number.

So they moved the 4 free standard coupons to $150 credit?

And we now have to pay for them to ship back to us?

Wasn't it just that you sent them the books and the 4 coupons, and they handled the rest?

Maybe I am reading this wrong?

Seems weird. hm

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I juts found out about this.

But not all of my submissions since 2012 are listed... Just the ones from the last six months...
I noticed this also is there a way to change a setting so we can see our submissions back that far or is it something they meaning CGC are going to change on their end ?

Looks like they are only allowing submissions to be tracked so far back in the past. This would free up lots of storage on already overworked servers. Stinks since I can no longer use the old invoices to see where books went.

If you type your invoice number next to the "GO" button on the page that says "Invoice List" it should call up any invoice you ever submitted. Doesn't it?

Where is the "invoice list" page? Nevermind, found it on the Order Status page.

So they moved the 4 free standard coupons to $150 credit?

And we now have to pay for them to ship back to us?

Wasn't it just that you sent them the books and the 4 coupons, and they handled the rest?

Maybe I am reading this wrong?

Seems weird. hm

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I juts found out about this.

No, the old coupon for 4 books didn't include shipping either.

Still can't see any of mine from the past year. When I enter in the Invoice # it says grades aren't available until the invoice has shipped and that details are not yet available.... On invoices from 2014. I personally submitted them under the same account .

• Administrator
Still can't see any of mine from the past year. When I enter in the Invoice # it says grades aren't available until the invoice has shipped and that details are not yet available.... On invoices from 2014. I personally submitted them under the same account .

I looked at your account and I can see the information on your invoices from 2014. I think you may not be seeing the info because you are not entering the leading zero on some of your invoices. Please try adding a zero before the numbers for the invoices where info is not being returned. If you continue to have a problem, pm me with a couple of invoice numbers and I can check it out.

I looked at your account and I can see the information on your invoices from 2014. I think you may not be seeing the info because you are not entering the leading zero on some of your invoices. Please try adding a zero before the numbers for the invoices where info is not being returned. If you continue to have a problem, pm me with a couple of invoice numbers and I can check it out.

Well don't I feel dumb… :facepalm: That worked like a charm.. Thank you dena! :banana: Very helpful.

I only have grader notes on 2 books, from my very first submission, so I guess there aren't always notes on modern books that are as low as 9.2. The notes I have are from Silver/Bronze age books.

Dear Dana,

Can we have greggy's ban reinstated?

Thanks in advance,

R,

Dear Dana,

Thanks in advance,

R,

Dena :baiting:

Dear Dana,

Thanks in advance,

R,

Dena :baiting:

I had a crush on a Dana in high school. Gets me every time. :pullhair: