• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Marvel/DC, character do you feel deserves a TV Show/ movie the most?

31 posts in this topic

I still have a feeling that, if/when Marvel does Moon Knight, they're going to have to be VERY careful with it. You've got a guy in a white hood that beats up people in the inner city, which happens to have many people of many races or ethnic groups. It's going to take a lot of very careful editing to make absolutely certain that him jumping off a building or moving around or whatever in a fight doesn't lead to the hood popping up in ANY way.

I would love to be joking about this. Sadly, I'm not. We're in a hyper-sensitive society right now where even the slightest hint of impropriety can lead to people completely losing their minds & blowing it wildly out of proportion in social media, the internet in general, and the media. It could be a very very big blow to Marvel's PR machine.

I wonder, how a X-Force (with Cable) movie would do? I'm still trying to figure out why Singer hasn't introduced this character yet? So much potential, and not just a stupid cameo death like Bishop.

If I had to guess, it's probably because finding someone big enough, with the acting chops, and young enough to hold onto the role for years but also old enough to look like the grizzled future war vet that is Cable is really hard casting. You're looking for someone to be THE lead, that is or can be big enough to be intimidating like Cable, has the right look, and can be around for a decade of movies? That's a lot to ask for.

Tom Hardy Says He'd Love To Play THE PUNISHER

Collider: I heard Warner Bros. has a few more superhero movies, maybe one or two that they’re developing [Laughs].

HARDY: I want The Punisher… I want The Punisher, or Splinter Cell, I want something…I don’t know what I want.

Collider: You as Punisher could be very interesting.

HARDY: I’m not big enough to be The Punisher, I’m 5’9” [Laughs].

Collider: But I actually think that adds to the character.

HARDY: Frank Castle, I would love it. Is that him, isn’t it?

Collider: Yeah. It’s Frank Castle.

Fraction & Aja's Hawkguy for Netflix ;)

with a new actor.

I second this Notion.. Hawkguy needs a show man...

And for Cable, regarding an actor that would look just like him? This may sound weird but seriously I think Brock Leaser would be perfect. Or Tom Hardy..

Fraction & Aja's Hawkguy for Netflix ;)

with a new actor.

I second this Notion.. Hawkguy needs a show man...

And for Cable, regarding an actor that would look just like him? This may sound weird but seriously I think Brock Leaser would be perfect. Or Tom Hardy..

I wish I could get more out of that book other than the awesome graphic design, but it never worked for me. I'd give it a shot as a television show to see if the different format was more my style.