• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offical Elder Scrolls online

42 posts in this topic

if it's good i'll give it try but when i get my ps4 i'm also thinking of playing FF14 online. i know if you are on the ps4 or XBone beta you can stream or share gameplay online. if someone is playing now and have uploaded videos please share with us.

I have a pre order on PS4. Waiting for june 09

I really hope you are thinking of picking up kagenish ;)lol

As far as I know, they have cancelled the subscription cost, so that's a bonus, however, I think you need playstation plus to play it? Anyone confirm that?

if it's good i'll give it try but when i get my ps4 i'm also thinking of playing FF14 online. i know if you are on the ps4 or XBone beta you can stream or share gameplay online. if someone is playing now and have uploaded videos please share with us.

FF14 you say? hm

As far as I know, they have cancelled the subscription cost, so that's a bonus, however, I think you need playstation plus to play it? Anyone confirm that?

it say it on their website no game subscription is needed.

Yes there is no subscription, but with PS4 you need PS Plus to play online games, no?

Yes there is no subscription, but with PS4 you need PS Plus to play online games, no?

yeah but every month you get two free games and discounts of the ps store.

I wish everyone luck who decides to play this and will not try to be overly negative.

I played this when it first dropped on PC and it was a buggy mess; even after they corrected some of the game breaking things players very quickly realized that unfortunately this was not an elder scrolls game nor was it an actual MMO. This resulted in a mass exodus that finally dropped the player base numbers so low that the FTP model was adopted. It is very difficult to play this game with friends in anything but the dungeons; it is very quest driven and if you complete a part of a quest that your friend has not you can never help him as even if you are in a group you will be placed in separate instances until they catch up.

I would highly recommend you try the free version before buying the game (on console) it is worth a single play through as it in essence is a single player campaign focused game with Co-op dungeons and PVP. The actual story progression is a forced A>B>C on rails with small optional side quests. The re-playability is hurt by the fact that after you finish your faction quests, you simply move to the other faction starting area (at a higher level) then repeat yet again. If you start one character for each faction the veteran levels become tedious very quickly (in a korean MMO way).

On the good side the class systems are easy to modify and combine; though there are min/max builds that you will be forced to spec into if you want to reach end game co-op.

I wish everyone luck who decides to play this and will not try to be overly negative.

I played this when it first dropped on PC and it was a buggy mess; even after they corrected some of the game breaking things players very quickly realized that unfortunately this was not an elder scrolls game nor was it an actual MMO. This resulted in a mass exodus that finally dropped the player base numbers so low that the FTP model was adopted. It is very difficult to play this game with friends in anything but the dungeons; it is very quest driven and if you complete a part of a quest that your friend has not you can never help him as even if you are in a group you will be placed in separate instances until they catch up.

I would highly recommend you try the free version before buying the game (on console) it is worth a single play through as it in essence is a single player campaign focused game with Co-op dungeons and PVP. The actual story progression is a forced A>B>C on rails with small optional side quests. The re-playability is hurt by the fact that after you finish your faction quests, you simply move to the other faction starting area (at a higher level) then repeat yet again. If you start one character for each faction the veteran levels become tedious very quickly (in a korean MMO way).

On the good side the class systems are easy to modify and combine; though there are min/max builds that you will be forced to spec into if you want to reach end game co-op.

so it sounds has bad the first time FF14 came out before they had to revamp the whole game and release it under teh new title FF14:reborn.

Yeah, a lot of people are disappointed with ESO.

Haven't tried it myself, but more than willing to give it a go.

Then again, I have never ever tried WoW

I've got a twitch account.

I think I will run this game as drunk as possible while still able to push buttons.

Should be entertaining.

For those with a depraved sense of humor anyway lol