• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offical Elder Scrolls online

42 posts in this topic

Never tried Diablo myself, but watched speedruns. III looks like an awesome visual upgrade, but not too sure about storyline and replay value.

I love 15GB update files before you can even boot up the game.

Don't you?

oh Bethesda, you are really dropping the ball aren't you?

Skyrim was a complete disaster and nowhere near finished when it was released. Looks like this might be buggy as heck too.

What is it? Windows set a presidence by giving their customers carp tastic service in the medium of updates, so that makes it alright to always have unfinished software.

Maybe it's just the good old american way of squeezing as much profit as possible from a product and making suckers pay extra for something that is actually finished?

Here is hoping consumers start paying for quality instead of cheap.

Well, nothing is really cheap anymore, is it?

Sure majawi :)

I am Plasmite2 on the PSN

Found my first few quests, and getting killed endlessly by an assassin of the king in Daggerfall. It's annoying.

Not to mention werewolves along the river...

So I buy the game, put it in my xbone, tells me I have to update. That was roughly 2 pm. As I write this, it's 7:18 and I'm only 86%. Anybody else have to deal with this ungodly update load time? My internet connection is usually pretty good.

And here I was, looking forward to raining down electric death with my Altmer sorcerer. :sorry:

Yup Jam.

How many times you've been booted for lag? I've lost count. The tend to switch between EU and American servers, depending on time of day. Which of course means trying to keep track of separate quest choices.

Good times. I'm having trouble getting items to improve weapons. Or even saving 400 gold for a backpack upgrade
Really I find glyphs all the time, and are usually already on weapons? If its traits you want just do the repeatable crafting quest to get them in your rewards. To make money just do a lot of crafting, and join a trade/ merchant guild. I was able to upgrade my backpack fast, its the upgrade after that that cost 3k that requires some saving.

I can't find circle runes for carp.

I admit, after a long stint on monday, I am really starting to enjoy the game.

The other thing I am trying to get is racial motifs, I've got all these unusable stones because of that, want to learn to craft other things.

Glad stones are cheap though, don't have to scavenge around for my own race stones

Stealing is turning out to be profitable....very profitable.

Not to mention I made another character, this one magical based. I find it weird though, that every staff I seem to use is fire based, unless I enchant it myself to be storm/frost based.

I like being able to choose my own alliance with whatever race I want.

And the bank system for saving items and sharing with all your characters is fantastic. Using a nightblade Khajiit and getting nothing but mage items really works when your other character is a breton sorcerer lol