• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Comic book history,....keep it alive!

Sure would like to see some more Centaur's !!

popcorn.gif

Buy some. poke2.gif

They are pretty cool. If they are cheap enough, I may have to check them out. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Comic book history,....keep it alive!

Sure would like to see some more Centaur's !!

popcorn.gif

Buy some. poke2.gif

They are pretty cool. If they are cheap enough, I may have to check them out. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They are VERY cool,...and affordable. Remeber, Overstreet bases the value of books according to recent sales; Centaurs are somewhat scarce & don't change hands all that often, thereby keeping the values relatively low. They are very collectible!

AND YOU SHOULD BUY SOME,.....you geezer!!! poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

You guys finally made me do it, I purchased the Mile High Amazing Mystery Funnies V2 #1 in 9.0, could not stand it anymore, I love this title too much. When I first got back in the hobby during the late 80"s my brother and I would kid each other about the "Centaurrrr" books. These titles seem so "odd, funky, cool, old, art school" don't even know how to sum up nerd high I get when looking at them.

Thanks Jon,

Brian

You guys finally made me do it, I purchased the Mile High Amazing Mystery Funnies V2 #1 in 9.0, could not stand it anymore, I love this title too much. When I first got back in the hobby during the late 80"s my brother and I would kid each other about the "Centaurrrr" books. These titles seem so "odd, funky, cool, old, art school" don't even know how to sum up nerd high I get when looking at them.

Thanks Jon,

Brian

You're welcome....

as for a word, how about "classic"...jon

Jon, you said:

Western Picture Stories 1 February 1937

726726-1wespic1.jpg

Tying Chesler Star Ranger Funnies, Mahon/Cook produced the first western comic.

and not long after that Dell had in April 1937 the first issue of Western Action Thrillers -

1240405-WesternActionThrillers1.jpg

1240405-WesternActionThrillers1.jpg.d0e48c84978ccefb2cc0abbd5894b769.jpg

Jon,do you still have your Marvel run that was used in the Gerber journals.I know this isn't the right forum,nor is it really any of my business,just wondering.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Edited by jimjum12

Jon,do you still have your Marvel run that was used in the Gerber journals.I know this isn't the right forum,nor is it really any of my business,just womdering.GOD BLESS...

yup, i do.....

Jon, I'm just floored, and I've been trying to figure out your secret-a time machine, or just an endless deep well of G-O-L-D........

its actually a simple trick.....i do not post books, i do not have...............jb

Jon,do you still have your Marvel run that was used in the Gerber journals.I know this isn't the right forum,nor is it really any of my business,just womdering.GOD BLESS...

yup, i do.....

hail.gif