• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

Nowhere close to MS 5 with only 4 copies graded in CGC 9.8, but this CGC 9.8 graded copy WWBN 32 did managed to hit $70,500 on Friday:  :applause:

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/947977

wer1.1345.jpg

Noticed the auction description stated that a recent copy in equivalent grade managed to sell for $80K.  For all of you WWBN 32 aficonados, any idea where this book managed to sell for $80K as that sounds like a pretty strong price for what is really a third tier Marvel comic book character. ???

Especially since there are already 19 copies graded in this CGC 9.8 highest grade with another 85 knocking right on its door at CGC 9.6 plus some uber HG raw copies still sitting in private collections that haven't come anywhere close to a grader's table yet.  hm

Edited by lou_fine

On 10/2/2015 at 10:00 AM, sl4ppy said:

Up to $15k. That absolutely F'n stupid for that book. Someone is going to lose their shirt in a few years when the price returns to normal levels.. That or someone is trolling the auction.

Just saying. 

On 5/16/2022 at 3:40 AM, piper said:

I hope that prices start to decline so I can buy back into the club!

Looking at post D+ show prices on all other MK related books, you may see a bit of a correction.

On 5/20/2022 at 4:55 PM, Tbone911t said:

Pair of 7s 

WWBN32.jpg

WWBN32a.jpg

They're both really nice.

The 2nd/bottom copy is why I believe.

6dkwt2.jpg

On 5/20/2022 at 3:58 PM, grendelbo said:

They're both really nice.

The 2nd/bottom copy is why I believe.

6dkwt2.jpg

I'd say it's 8.0 without the big crease (top and right edges look nice). I saw an 8.0 recently on the forum with a corner crease bigger than the small one. If the rest of the book looks as nice as the top and right, 7.0 seems right. IMSubjectiveO.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:40 AM, piper said:

I hope that prices start to decline so I can buy back into the club!

Based upon the apparent crumbling prices for some of these types of so-called key once sky-rocketing red hot books, your wish might just have come true, or are you already out the door with the rest of the buyers that are running for the exits as fast as their little feet can take them.  :fear:  lol