• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting Back into collecting.

60 posts in this topic

They can reach deep into the nervous system and shut down the host

So we have gone from someone joint the boards and re-igniting his collecting fire to the behavior of Alabama ticks to Conan O'Brien hair…

These boards are just weird!

We haven't even started talking about Woodgod yet

Must be some kind of record….

Elvis and Beatles,see now we're talking about records. What a funny world we live in. :foryou:

Hope you have a lot of money, this hobby has gotten crazy expensive since the Hollywood boom!

:ohnoez:

Agreed.

I'm largely out. I kept a few books, and I've decided I'm not sharing my best stuff anymore.

You guys are crazy. :)

I've started listing my stuff on mycomicshop like someone suggested. Where are some of the best places to find good comics at decent prices? Right now, I'm just looking to fill in the crater sized gaps in the stuff I want to collect. Not really sure if mycomicshop is the best place for that or not.

I just keep checking ebay and look for someone selling several issues I am after that offers combined shipping then just add em to my cart.

Lots can be good I've gotten some great deals on lots.

its a fun hobby!

I bought this over the weekend. I've been converted! :whee:

IMG_20150601_215525626_zpsplsqcyjo.jpg

Very nice! best cover of the run, and for some reason hard to find above G/VG.

Thanks for the great welcome! I did what's been suggested and bid on an auction on Ebay. It was a lot of 13 Avengers comics, including issue #40 of the original series. I won the auction for $20 with free shipping.

Hoping I got as good a deal as I think I did. :)