• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are key comics good investments?

723 posts in this topic

if you were all in cash and bought a lot at 9:45 this morning, you've had a GREAT day!

Now you are starting to sound like my wife. lol

Perfect at rear-view investing as she claims that everybody must have made a ton of money today by buying in the first 15 minutes or so of the trading day when the Dow was down over 1,000 points and then selling everything a few hours later when it was down only about 100 points. Especially when they should have hit a triple home run by shorting the market last Friday and covering their shorts first thing this morning.

She does not believe it's ever possible for anybody to lose any money in the market as long as they watch the market very closely. :screwy:

It will be interesting to see how this spills over on the Ha.com auction coming up this week...

:bump:

Yeah, looks like the market turmoil must have put a damper on the auction, with the Suspense 3 only managing to pull in a measly $173K. lol

Probably could have done over $200K if the markets were going like how they were going only a month ago. :baiting:

I heard from the horse's mouth that comics are worth alot of cake.
you misheard - it was actually a lot of CAK.

i dont like comics about keys

I have to recommend this, one of Grant Morrison's least pretentious and most enjoyable comics...

7470_20080217075510_large.jpg

I read somewhere that comics are a good investment. Is this true?

Yes, key silver age comics will only increase in value forever!

Get in now and you will make millions!

image.jpg

:signfunny:

How I love inside jokes :hi:

Next up: relentless posts of auctions and auctions results!!!