• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

42 posts in this topic

CLOSED -- I've still got the 1.0 FF 1 & Batman/Superman pages if anyone is interested, just PM me. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am pretty quiet on the boards but I have done deals with quite a few people from here and on eBay. I sell under the name “blissard” if you’d like to check my eBay feedback (100%, almost 15,000 positive). I have a Kudos thread on here with a few references, and I can get some other members to vouch for me if necessary.

I’ll be listing 15 books today. All CGC graded. All priced to sell. I’d prefer to only deal with US customers, but if you are out of the country and interested in a book, please just send me a PM and I’m sure we can work something out. Free shipping (Priority on the less expensive books, Express on the $2,000+ ones).

Usual rules. First “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Payment within 24 hours via PayPal is preferred, but you can take 2% off if you want to pay by check/money order. I think a lot of these books would sell for more than my prices at auction, but I’m trying to raise money for an upcoming purchase, so prompt payment is appreciated! Any questions or offers, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Adam

Books that I'll be posting:

Action Comics #242 CGC 6.5 (SOLD)

Action Comics #252 CGC 6.0 (SOLD)

Batman #1 3rd Wrap Only

Batman #1 11th Wrap Only

Batman #1 26th Page Only

Batman #121 CGC 5.5 (SOLD)

Brave and the Bold #25 CGC 4.0 (SOLD)

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 3.0 (SOLD)

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 1.0

Four Color #74 CGC 6.0 (SOLD)

Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 1.5 (SOLD)

Peanuts #1 CGC 3.0 (SOLD)

Phantom Lady #17 CGC 6.5 (SOLD)

Superman #1 1st Page Only

Superman #1 7th Page Only

Action Comics #242 CGC 6.5 PRICE: $5,000 SOLD

Only 9 copies graded higher on the census. GPA is pretty out of whack on this one. There have been several sales well above GPA in the past six months (I bought a different 6.5 privately in December for over $4,000; and a CBCS 5.0 sold in the March Comic Connect auction for $3,000). I’ve been trying to find a nicer copy, but they just aren’t out there.

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

Batman #121 CGC 5.5 PRICE: $900 SOLD

This one could probably benefit from a press. I bought it raw from a UK seller on eBay and decided that it would be better to get it graded (and checked for restoration) rather than pressed beforehand.

6a.jpg

6b.jpg

Brave and the Bold #25 CGC 4.0 PRICE: $1,400 SOLD

Prices are all over the place on this book. I sold a 4.5 in Comic Link back in February for $1,850; GPA shows more recent sales of $1,875 for a 3.5 and $1,200 for a 2.5, so I’ve got this one priced to sell.

7a.jpg

7b.jpg

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 3.0 PRICE: $3,250 SOLD

Nice-looking copy for the grade. I still say it’s only a matter of time before this book takes off like Hulk 1 & AF 15. Recent GPA sales include: CGC 2.0 for $2,629; CGC 2.5 for $2,900; CGC 3.0 for $4,500; CGC 3.5 for $4,285.

8a.jpg

8b.jpg

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 1.5 PRICE: $5,500 SOLD

Nice-looking copy for the grade. Cover detached as noted on the label. Piece off bottom left back cover corner. Recent 1.5 sales include: $6,977 on May 21st and $6,055 on May 30th. Priced to sell!

11a.jpg

11b.jpg

Superman #1 1st PAGE ONLY PRICE: $2,000

Original 1st page from Superman #1; features the two-page Superman origin! Comic Connect sold a much more severely trimmed example of this page (which was CBCS graded) for $1,272 in March. This particular page was once in a bound volume, so the edges were trimmed and there is an insignificant dot of glue on the left edge (as noted on the label).

14a.jpg

14b.jpg

Action Comics #242 CGC 6.5 PRICE: $5,000

Only 9 copies graded higher on the census. GPA is pretty out of whack on this one. There have been several sales well above GPA in the past six months (I bought a different 6.5 privately in December for over $4,000; and a CBCS 5.0 sold in the March Comic Connect auction for $3,000). I’ve been trying to find a nicer copy, but they just aren’t out there.

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

:applause:

Bid with confidence, folks. Adam is one of the very best. (thumbs u

Batman #121 CGC 5.5 PRICE: $900

This one could probably benefit from a press. I bought it raw from a UK seller on eBay and decided that it would be better to get it graded (and checked for restoration) rather than pressed beforehand.

6a.jpg

6b.jpg

:takeit: