• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,620 posts in this topic

Adamstrange,

Who the heck are you & where did you get all of your beautiful books?!? Christo_pull_hair.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifpopcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif I've been asking him the same questions! There are so many cool covers on this thread I've never seen before. Not being a Supes or Bats collector, I really only knew the classic GA, SA and BA covers and the more common issues that come up on the market a lot, so it's really great to see a lot of this really rare stuff.

if you wonder what a later DC Mile High, foreheadslap.gif, Church copy looks like

726881-Western56.jpg

726881-Western56.jpg.cc2e00a8d8d87b1075de948c9d8fd5e4.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

if you wonder what a later DC Mile High, foreheadslap.gif, Church copy looks like

726881-Western56.jpg

Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsign-rantpost.gifmakepoint.gifforeheadslap.gif

When will it all end ?!?

....hopefully, not anytime soon !

Sweet books, you Piker ! makepoint.gif

Christo_pull_hair.giftakeit.gif

Wow! This is one of the best threads ever. I'm absolutely blown away by all of these great books, in pristine condition! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Don't encourage him! makepoint.gif He'll just post more books if you do. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Er. . . um . . . nevermind. foreheadslap.gif Carry on. shy.gif

Superman 144 = Classic! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice books. Who else can contribute some scans to the thread?

They named a comic character after me! cloud9.gif

Nice book!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Edited by adamstrange