• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheesefrog's kudos thread

81 posts in this topic

Great transaction all the way around!

Jon paid for the item immediately and is very nice to deal with!

A highly recommended member!

Can`t wait to do more business with Jon in the future!

Thanks Jon!

Isaac

Edited by cbcnow

I just bought a Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 from Jon. He was very easy to work with, shipped quickly, and packed the book extremely carefully. Thanks for a great transaction!

Bought some comics from Jon. Was able to do a local pickup with him, so unfortunately I cannot comment on shipping and packaging.

However I can comment that he has a good sense of style, a bright smile, and a firm handshake! And the comics were handed to me in a delicate condition and looked great.

Thanks Jon!

:grin:

Jon has interesting sales threads thanks to frequent, heavy discounts that are like throwing chum into shark-infested waters. Met him personally for a local pick-up and enjoyed geeking out on comics for a few minutes. And a few freebies thrown in! :banana: Great friendly seller and collector. Many thanks!

The books I purchased were in better grade than what I thought, or was listed and they were packaged right. For a bonus they were in Mylar. The transaction was seemless and I would love to do business again. Thank You