• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neil Gaiman's AMERICAN GODS on Starz (2017)
3 3

163 posts in this topic

“American Gods,” the hit Amazon Prime Video fantasy series adapted from Neil Gaiman’s 2001 namesake novel, will be transformed by Skyrocket Entertainment into new gaming content and products and migrated into the worldwide online gambling sector through its newly launched Skyrocket Studios division. Working in collaboration with games studio Bang Bang Games, known for games like “Deal Or No Deal,” “Dumb and Dumber” and “Austin Powers,” “American Gods” will become an online gambling slot game, themed around the battle between Old Gods and New Gods.

Initially adapted by Bryan Fuller and Michael Green for Starz, “American Gods” is produced by Fremantle and distributed by Lionsgate Television.

This list is in no particular order, but if you know me, then you know this is the show I’m most upset over getting canceled. I love American Gods and I wanted to watch this Starz series until the end (realistically, there only needed to be one more season). Unfortunately, due to numbers, some controversy, and news-hungry outlets desperate for headlines, American Gods was canceled after three seasons. The show followed Neil Gaiman’s story and while yes, I can agree that there were some questionable decisions along the way, I can also say that I (and others) loved this show. And we really wanted it to continue.

:wishluck:

I don't think I finished season 2.  The episodes with him getting tortured in the train was just so over the top it fell off my watch list and never got back on.  I'm sure I'll eventually give the rest of the show a go but for now I'm watching Lost in Space and liking it.