• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC Comicon -- November 13-15, 2015 (Durham, NC)

18 posts in this topic

Hope they have better crowd cosplay control this year. We didn't stay too long. It was impossible to walk around the first couple of hours.

FTFY

this.

I lost count how many times I had to stop and wait because some dude in a gigantic cardboard box had to stop and get his picture taken/adjust his box.

even the hall way was shoulder to shoulder traffic.

If they continue to grow they are going to have to find a new venue. Unfortunately Durham has limited options and I know they would prefer to keep it in that city.

Carolina Theatre also replaced all the seats in Cinema 1 and 2 with large, cushy, amazing seats, but unfortunately that means they also lost a lot of capacity and it was already hard enough to get into some panels.

I really hope they don't have ComiQuest movies in Cinema 1/2 during the day this year. I'm not sure how the films do during the day, but there was only a handful of folks there for Swamp Thing Saturday night.