• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Men In Black
1 1

91 posts in this topic

i was watching one of those ufo conspiracy channels (also known as the "history channel" when it is not showing WW II documentaries) and i did not realize that the whole "men in black" thing was not just made up for the movie, it may have also been a figment of edgar hoover's imagination as he was investigating their potential existence for a while. my guess is that they were with military intelligence or something in the 50s or 60s, hassled a few ufo witnesses, word got around and then it turned into an urban legend that they go after hundreds of ufo witnesses to get them to shut up.

How is Barb Wire 1st appearance not selling for more than $70 in 9.8 is a better question

Probably because there are 200,000 of them... and Pam Anderson isn't popular 20 years later. lol

Possibly, but again, Im willing to bet that if Kim Kay was optioned to play Barb Wire in a movie today, that book would sell for stupid numbers

Kim Kay is a 37-year-old Belgian "Sporty-Spice" look-alike. (shrug)

:insane:

162503474-kim-kay-la-vie-en-lilali.jpg

Getting back to the original topic... let's see... is there a segue that works?

Kim K married Kanye West, who is following in the footsteps of Will Smith, who was in Men In Black.

Everyone knows the Men In Black song by Will Smith, right?

"Here comes the Men In Black, Galaxy Defenders..."

He got a Grammy for that song... and it's not even original.

Patrice Rushen wrote the Men In Black song... in 1982.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/W2XhhuM9GZo

Where's her Grammy? (shrug)

Seriously that is awesome! I had no idea Will Smith just ripped that right off!

Forget about her Grammy, where is her MONEY???

(remember the family of Marvin Gaye getting all of that money for the Blurred Line song)?

Jay

Seriously that is awesome! I had no idea Will Smith just ripped that right off!

Forget about her Grammy, where is her MONEY???

(remember the family of Marvin Gaye getting all of that money for the Blurred Line song)?

Jay

She appears to be credited on the track and movie and also received an award from ASCAP for it. I'll go out on a limb and say she was compensated.

This thread was only created because of jealousy stemming from a book I just got back.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=30698&GSub=1816

Seeing that on MSC did actually get me thinking about the MIB original comics and thus later led me to create this thread.

YAY!

Rich Henn is god for putting this together for me! :)