• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Men In Black
1 1

91 posts in this topic

lol..

Actually I won them on eBay.. 2 came from sparkle city (i know, I couldnt believe i bought from them, their grading is over the top, as they were listed as 9.4, but they are most likely a 9.0, luckily I have a seal 200m to help bring them back to 9.4)

and the other one from another seller on eBay (#1 + 2, FVFish) ..

Total spent 45.00 shipped.. I always wanted one, now I have 3 :grin:

Now we just need to get them signed by Will & Tommy (thumbs u

Don't forget Rip Torn. :insane:

Haha true! I can imagine that a triple sig could elevate this book from its current coma state. I think it would be worth the investment

Just waiting on CGC for the Will Smith

Now we just need to get them signed by Will & Tommy (thumbs u

Don't forget Rip Torn. :insane:

Haha true! I can imagine that a triple sig could elevate this book from its current coma state. I think it would be worth the investment

Just waiting on CGC for the Will Smith

Good job! GLWTG!

Nothing to do with the funnybook series or movie trilogy, but if you guys wanted to pick up Nick Redfern's book on "The Real Men in Black" on Amazon, I think you would enjoy the mythology a lot more (there's funky stuff like the Men in Brown, Women in Black, MiB Vampires, etc).

...and good luck with the sigs.

Nothing to do with the funnybook series or movie trilogy, but if you guys wanted to pick up Nick Redfern's book on "The Real Men in Black" on Amazon, I think you would enjoy the mythology a lot more (there's funky stuff like the Men in Brown, Women in Black, MiB Vampires, etc).

...and good luck with the sigs.

I listen to The Paracast every week and Nick was just on it talking about the Men In Black on September 27th (just a couple weeks ago). Some of his stories seem to be rehashes from episodes a few years back, but there's also some I hadn't heard before. You can listen to it as a podcast by googling Paracast or go to GCN Live Network, find Paracast and go to archives.

A few of these sold pretty well this month:

The 50. 00 one I bought, and let me tell you it's alot better than 8.0. I would say it's 9.4/9.6. People see that one spine crease that is production related,and grade down for it.

A few of these sold pretty well this month:

The 50. 00 one I bought, and let me tell you it's alot better than 8.0. I would say it's 9.4/9.6. People see that one spine crease that is production related,and grade down for it.

Congratulations (thumbs u

There are alot of sellers on eBay who dont know how to grade and SERIOUSLY undergrade just to be on the safe side - those are usually NOT dealers and prefer to just make a quick buck selling a book instead of chasing it up the ladder. I cant tell you how many books I bought which were 9.4-9.8s and were graded as fine, sometime even VG.