• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse Comics

148 posts in this topic

I'm glad to hear he's doing shows again. Now its only a matter of time until I run into him and get my merchandise. Either what I paid for,or my choice of his stock,plus interest.

You lucky one...

I'm waiting for my order from Lighthouse since July, 2004 (some mylites2 and half-boards). Being an overseas customer, my chances of getting anything back are quite dim frustrated.gif

Actually, if previous LH non-delivery, non-responsive, etc... sleeping.gif person_without_enough_empathying sessions are any indication, it's about this time when someone will come on defending him, saying we don't understand the situation, and telling everyone to shut-up... screwy.gif

Jim

Lighthouse is a good guy. You don't understand what's going on. Everyone shut up. hi.gif

Actually, if previous LH non-delivery, non-responsive, etc... sleeping.gif person_without_enough_empathying sessions are any indication, it's about this time when someone will come on defending him, saying we don't understand the situation, and telling everyone to shut-up... screwy.gif

Jim

Lighthouse is a good guy. You don't understand what's going on. Everyone shut up. hi.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Here we go again!

I have over 150.00 dollars I believe I wouldnt want to look at my checks it might be more! I wish I would have made it over to the con just to get a little back from him.I like house and all so I am not going to dig the guy a grave either.Im going to take a wait and see attitude as he has some personel issues going on in his life .I am not going to defend him either as I think this is [#@$%!!!] but I can afford to take the wait and see attitude because I will run into him eventually,not a luxury owned by all.It has been a really cheap lesson as paying with a credit card thru Paypal may have elimnated this from happening to me.I have sent a personel check to Drbanner a couple times but I really trusted him because of his great feedback and reputation.Where House did have a few issues along the way I just felt being close enough to him in the way of distance I could get it resolved and still feel that way.I do have a great deal of concern for the others that arent in my position and really do feel that it may not happen and that does bother me.Ill just end this little message now and say that this is [#@$%!!!] and I am in no way defending House,although I do really like the guy! But enough is enough start taking care of business,House.Work 2 or 3 jobs do what ever you have to do and get this taken care of!Thanks!!!!

Davidking623

I have been among Lighthouse's biggest defenders in the past, knowing more about his personal situation than most. That being said, this is getting to be ridiculous. I'm down about $70, and I'm sure others are out as well. I'd like to see some resolution at this point, my $70 isn't going to break me, but its the principle of the thing at this point - 1602 ended a year ago.

I have been among Lighthouse's biggest defenders in the past, knowing more about his personal situation than most. That being said, this is getting to be ridiculous. I'm down about $70, and I'm sure others are out as well. I'd like to see some resolution at this point, my $70 isn't going to break me, but its the principle of the thing at this point - 1602 ended a year ago.

I hear you!

Davidking623

I always wonder how many people he told his "story" to... and promptly asked that they not tell anyone that he told them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Regardless, he NEVER stopped setting up at conventions. He's not an intentional thief, just a lazy [#@$%!!!] and a lousy businessman. And a [#@$%!!!].

Ok, I've waited until people started popping up saying Lighthouse owed them money to reply. Frankly I don't really give a craap what most of you are saying any more. However, I said I would try to hook up the folks on this board with the stuff House owes them.

It's always interesting to see people crawl out of the woodwork to join the dogpile. I've been asking for over 5 months. Here's your last chance to stake a claim...

A few people have been helping 'House get his stuff straightened out with forum members. Some are doing stuff behind the scenes and other are out here taking personal shots at his expense (namely me).

If you have not contacted me about something 'House owes you speak now of forever hold your peace.

This is how it's going to be. If you are owed a 1602 or Superman set you need to let me know. You will receive your books -- cash is not being offered. I should have all of the 6 month Superman runs in my hands in the next 3-4 week. The 12 month runs will all be shipped after the final issue hits the stand. I'm not sure when but I believe there are still 2 issues left.

1602 sets will be mailed by me as soon as I get the missing issues (probably the 3-4 week timeframe). I have 5 incomplete sets and they are all spoken for. I assume that is all of them.

As I type this the final refunds on non-1602 and non-Superman sets are being sent. If you have not received a PM from me in the past couple of days (actually he started refunding people before this last little whin-fest started) you need to get off your duff and let me know. Funds are limited and they are almost all spoken for.

DavidKing: If House owes you $150 you need to contact me with specifics about what it is. I find it very odd that you have not contacted me after all this time but you are willing to get on this thread and start whining with the rest of everyone else.

Ok, I've waited until people started popping up saying Lighthouse owed them money to reply. Frankly I don't really give a craap what most of you are saying any more. However, I said I would try to hook up the folks on this board with the stuff House owes them.

It's always interesting to see people crawl out of the woodwork to join the dogpile. I've been asking for over 5 months. Here's your last chance to stake a claim...

A few people have been helping 'House get his stuff straightened out with forum members. Some are doing stuff behind the scenes and other are out here taking personal shots at his expense (namely me).

If you have not contacted me about something 'House owes you speak now of forever hold your peace.

This is how it's going to be. If you are owed a 1602 or Superman set you need to let me know. You will receive your books -- cash is not being offered. I should have all of the 6 month Superman runs in my hands in the next 3-4 week. The 12 month runs will all be shipped after the final issue hits the stand. I'm not sure when but I believe there are still 2 issues left.

1602 sets will be mailed by me as soon as I get the missing issues (probably the 3-4 week timeframe). I have 5 incomplete sets and they are all spoken for. I assume that is all of them.

As I type this the final refunds on non-1602 and non-Superman sets are being sent. If you have not received a PM from me in the past couple of days (actually he started refunding people before this last little whin-fest started) you need to get off your duff and let me know. Funds are limited and they are almost all spoken for.[/b]

DavidKing: If House owes you $150 you need to contact me with specifics about what it is. I find it very odd that you have not contacted me after all this time but you are willing to get on this thread and start whining with the rest of everyone else.

OK. Like I said, I've been one of House's biggest defenders, as I do know what is going on.

That being said, this whole thing stinks.

At this point, I don't even remember what I ordered. I believe I ordered two 1602 sets and a Superman set, but I'm not sure. I haven't crawled out of the woodwork to join the dogpile. I've been quietly, patiently, waiting for the stuff I paid for, and defending him against people who blister him. If he's been setting up at conventions, that really pisses me off.

You assume everyone reads every thread on the board. Since you seem to be representing LH why don't you PM everyone who made a complaint & sort it out yourself. This is f.ucking ridiculous. mad.gif

why don't you PM everyone who made a complaint & sort it out yourself. This is f.ucking ridiculous. mad.gif

First, I'm not his f'n secretary and I'm not anyone on this board's secretary. All I've tried to do is help everyone out. Not just 'House but everyone on this board. If he doesn't owe you something then why don't you help out by keeping the chatter down. thumbsup2.gif

BTW, I have PM'd everyone who has spoken up in the past and that's what's so f'n frustrating. You would think threads like "If Lighthouse owes you something send me a PM" would get your attention if Lighthouse really owed you something. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK. Like I said, I've been one of House's biggest defenders...

That was not directed at you Dan. I have you down for a 1602 set.

BTW, if you are confused a/b why he's setting up a shows then you probably don't know what's going on.

OK. Like I said, I've been one of House's biggest defenders...

That was not directed at you Dan. I have you down for a 1602 set.

BTW, if you are confused a/b why he's setting up a shows then you probably don't know what's going on.

popcorn.gif