• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse Comics

148 posts in this topic

I recieved my refund less than four hours after publicly complaining yesterday. Perhaps it was just a co-incidence,but I'm not all that certain I would have gotten squat if I'd sat back and waited.

100% coinsidence -- really. Darth can vouch for the fact that refunds have been in the works for over a month. In fact I refunded some money back in early November.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh man, that's rich. screwy.gif

mad.gifsumo.gif

730297-PP.jpg

730297-PP.jpg.5e43f65c2266121f4663ce2b08fd96e3.jpg

So what does 'house owe you again, MK? thumbsup2.gif maybe some LOSH archives? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif maybe if forumites just bought their modern dreckfrom me, then woody would never have gone to the police.... btw I have about 6 complete '1602' sets right here in front of me and about 15 sets of Supes: Godfall; about 10 sets of Jim Lee Supes (1st 6 months) with variants; and 3 complete sets of the 2nd half of Jim Lee Supes with more on the way confused-smiley-013.gif

I recieved my refund less than four hours after publicly complaining yesterday. Perhaps it was just a co-incidence,but I'm not all that certain I would have gotten squat if I'd sat back and waited.

100% coinsidence -- really. Darth can vouch for the fact that refunds have been in the works for over a month. In fact I refunded some money back in early November.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh man, that's rich. screwy.gif

mad.gifsumo.gif

730297-PP.jpg

I was laughing at the "coincidental" nature of the whole thing... unless you mean that it was mere coincidence that you happened to have the funds available to forward on to him less than four hours after he complained, in which case, that's acceptably coincidental.

So what does 'house owe you again, MK? thumbsup2.gif maybe some LOSH archives? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif maybe if forumites just bought their modern dreckfrom me, then woody would never have gone to the police.... btw I have about 6 complete '1602' sets right here in front of me and about 15 sets of Supes: Godfall; about 10 sets of Jim Lee Supes (1st 6 months) with variants; and 3 complete sets of the 2nd half of Jim Lee Supes with more on the way confused-smiley-013.gif

Darth, is the "LOSH archives" comment supposed to be a dig? Hell, he offered to sell me those well after I became aware of his shoddy business practices... why the hell would I buy from him being fully aware of the great possibility that I would never see the books or my money ever again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish I were surprised to see you throwing in with such a character, though. I'll chalk it up to gullibility.

You sell moderns?

I got my refund 117 years ago. cloud9.gif

730310-730297-p.jpg

Well...if you showed up on that last day, you could have gotten your supplies! poke2.gif
Then I would have wasted my time helping clean up. 27_laughing.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

You sell moderns?

sometimes, but mostly I sell dreck flowerred.gif

You sell moderns?

sometimes, but mostly I sell dreck flowerred.gif

Really??,...people actually buy your dreck?...I always thought it was just a front to sell drugs or something..... confused.gif

Darth, is the "LOSH archives" comment supposed to be a dig?

No, it was a serious question and an attempt on whether the vile spume you are spouting has any basis in personal wrongdoing from House against you or just more of your typical inane instigating pile-on bs 'dreck' that we've all come to expect as your only way of contributing to this forum.

Hell, he offered to sell me those well after I became aware of his shoddy business practices... why the hell would I buy from him being fully aware of the great possibility that I would never see the books or my money ever again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well bully for you yeahok.gif Glad your scam radar is functioning 100%...we'll make sure to take heed when the Great Prophet Khaos warns us all again from predatory sellers...

I wish I were surprised to see you throwing in with such a character, though.

Given your limited intelligence and narrowminded view of how people interact in the real world, I'm not surprised that was all you could deduce yeahok.gif

... I'll chalk it up to gullibility.

Was that meant to be dig of some sort? yeahok.gif You couldn't even begin to guess what motivates a man such as myself. I'd suggest you try being one first before you even start questioning my motives and actions flowerred.gif

I wish I were surprised to see you throwing in with such a character, though.

Given your limited intelligence and narrowminded view of how people interact in the real world, I'm not surprised that was all you could deduce yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

Ooo... harsh words from Pollyanna! Look out world, one of Darth's testicles finally dropped.