• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 9.6 and zero feedback Hurry!!!

19 posts in this topic

Mortgage the house, sell the dog!! Hurry up and bid on this gem. Where else can you find a CGC graded 9.6 copy (great scan by the way, especially like the non existant CGC label) and a zero feedback seller?

Link

Nothing breeds confidence quite like a zero feedback image copying seller. I may be wrong, this guy may actually have a copy. Right!

Mortgage the house, sell the dog!! Hurry up and bid on this gem. Where else can you find a CGC graded 9.6 copy (great scan by the way, especially like the non existant CGC label) and a zero feedback seller?

Link

Nothing breeds confidence quite like a zero feedback image copying seller. I may be wrong, this guy may actually have a copy. Right!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35752&item=6513674610&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

foreheadslap.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35752&item=6513674610&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

foreheadslap.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

How did I miss that? This new zero feedback seller has hit the mother load!. An Action 1 (no big deal) and a 9.6 AF 15. I am impressed.

Link

Thanks for reminding me why eBay is NOT the place to be. thumbsup2.gif

Link

Thanks for reminding me why eBay is NOT the place to be. thumbsup2.gif

Thats why you need this us!

-The book's pages are off white, supple and fresh.-

ooh, supple pages.

Don't bid anything, especially one million dollars. Ebay will shut off your account for non payment and let this nutjob continue to sell items. At ebay, it's ALL about the feeeeee$$$$$, nothing but fee$.

-The book's pages are off white, supple and fresh.-

ooh, supple pages.

Don't bid anything, especially one million dollars. Ebay will shut off your account for non payment and let this nutjob continue to sell items. At ebay, it's ALL about the feeeeee$$$$$, nothing but fee$.

so set up a fake account

I think someone already did, current high bidder "comic-police", 27_laughing.gif love his About Me page 27_laughing.gif

Too funny! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

That does sum up my experiences from the majority of eBay raw comic sellers... frown.gif

This really stinks! I wanted to bid 25K for that non existant 9.6 book. It looks like I was to slow. I could bid 50K and really screw over the comic police, yes, that's what I should be doing right now!

Gotta go, time for my shock therapy.

I can't believe close069 auctions have not been pulled yet. Last week, I reported his auctions to eBay to no avail. All the warning signs are there yet they do nothing. eBay should practice a little due diligence. The slightest investigation should reveal the truth about this seller. I like the seller's latest information.

On Feb-22-05 at 11:54:01 PST, seller added the following information:

Just to clarify for everyone about payment, when I say no credit cards accepted I mean no credit cards not using paypal. Credit cards and other transactions through paypal are the only payment method I will accept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Feb-23-05 at 14:51:51 PST, seller added the following information:

One more thing to add. I will not allow in person pickups or payment. foreheadslap.gif

While close069 is selling his unslabbed 9.6 copy of AF #15, he is currently the high bidder for a CGC 9.0 (slight restoration copy). Any chance this restored copy will be freed from its slab, if close069 were to be the high bidder? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I see close069's NM Action #1 listing was ended by the seller but the AF#15 9.6 auction continues.

AF #15

Action #1

I can't believe close069 auctions have not been pulled yet. Last week, I reported his auctions to eBay to no avail. All the warning signs are there yet they do nothing. eBay should practice a little due diligence. The slightest investigation should reveal the truth about this seller. I like the seller's latest information.

I see where eBay did the right thing and finally closed this guy's account. He/She will probably reopen under another name. gossip.gif