• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple in April.

23 posts in this topic

Count me in again, maybe Burntboy will have some more DC goodies to show. thumbsup2.gif

absolutely - would be kinda cool if everyone brought a few books to show-off over lunch one day.

it was lot's of fun fawning over Jimm94's western Church book and his new FF #3 in San Fran.......... thumbsup2.gif

Count me in again, maybe Burntboy will have some more DC goodies to show. thumbsup2.gif

absolutely - would be kinda cool if everyone brought a few books to show-off over lunch one day.

it was lot's of fun fawning over Jimm94's western Church book and his new FF #3 in San Fran.......... thumbsup2.gif

It would be cool if everybody brough everything, I like that idea.

These NYC shows are really gaining some momentum too which is great smile.gif

Friday may be the day I go as well. I think I can swing Big Apple + my friend's birthday. In fact, I may try and convince her just to come to NYC regardless... as I'd like to meet up with fellow forumites at this show if possible.

The only day I could go would be Friday as I have back-to-back rotisserie drafts the Saturday and Sunday.