• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I become Deathlok's troll as he had requested?

Should I become Deathlok's troll?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Deathlok's troll?

45 posts in this topic

Could the subject of a poll be any more worthless? Here I thought currin had weak polls.

(I voted for you to be my troll flowerred.gif)

When did this happen? poke2.gif

Could the subject of a poll be any more worthless? Here I thought currin had weak polls.

You lost your troll job, apparently to Uclapeterg. He has more drive than you. Nothing personal, just business.

You lost your troll job, apparently to Uclapeterg. He has more drive than you. Nothing personal, just business.

screwy.gif

screwy.gif
His troll resume is kinda weak, but he does has the enthusiasm for trolling that you seem to have lost. You can of course finish out the week. Good luck with future trolling.

screwy.gif
His troll resume is kinda weak, but he does has the enthusiasm for trolling that you seem to have lost. You can of course finish out the week. Good luck with future trolling.
Christo_pull_hair.gifyeahok.gif

screwy.gif

Now let's just take a deep breath, it isn't that bad. Everyone has to move on sometime. Look at all the free time you get. You can finish that Marvel Value Stamp book. You can learn how to press you books into 9.8's. Plenty of things for you to do.

screwy.gif

Now let's just take a deep breath, it isn't that bad. Everyone has to move on sometime. Look at all the free time you get. You can finish that Marvel Value Stamp book. You can learn how to press you books into 9.8's. Plenty of things for you to do.

My MVS books were already finished when I bought them. I send my press jobs to Zeman! poke2.gif

screwy.gif

My MVS books were already finished when I bought them. I send my press jobs to Zeman! poke2.gif
Aren't you worried Ellen will drool on them or worse she may "read" them?

screwy.gif

Kenny locks Ellen up when the big jobs come in! 893whatthe.gif

screwy.gif

Oh, kinda like Borock does with Newt when any job comes in. gotcha.

screwy.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Look at DL dropping the clever bombs 36_11_6.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Look at DL dropping the clever bombs 36_11_6.gif

screwy.gif