• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for Amazing Hawaii Comic Con

26 posts in this topic

Slide1_zpsxsnoomjq.jpg

I will be taking requests for Alamo City Comic Con 2015 as well as Amazing Hawaii Comic Con 2015 as of........ now.

alamo-city-comic-con-logo.png

Alamo City is not until 11 September 2015 and Amazing Hawaii Comic Con is not until 18 September but the deadline for submissions for both shows is by 8 September so still plenty of time. but once Alamo comes up we are locked for submission mail ins as my crew and I will be flying out early to catch a few waves before the show in Hawaii and honestly mailing them from the mainland to Hawaii isn't exactly the easiest on hard set times.

From this point on I'm copying Doug as honestly we are all trying to price our services at right about the same rate so when in doubt on pricing.... look at Dougie Fresh...

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a cgc book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show(s)

Alamo City Comic Con Artist and Creator List

Amazing Hawaii Comic Con Creator List

I have all blanks in stock so dont worry about that at all. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $45 a pick up. Which does include a top loader mailing to your choice of address will affect price for shipping.

Creator Sigs:

For creator sigs subbed on your cgc account its $5 per sig. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to sub under my CGC account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig beyond the 1st. (you pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and Cgc fast track

For every book after the 1st it's $50 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). The $50 fee covers my fees for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Celeb Sigs:

If you dont have a CGC account and need to sub under mine its $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celeb sig (you pay all celeb fees). The $75 fee covers my fee for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on my account after the 1st it's $70 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celeb sig (you pay any celeb fees). The $70 fee covers my fee for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Celebs at the Alamo City

Alamo City Comic Con Celeb List

oh and some wrastlers also... I mean who doesn't want to get there copy of One Night In Chyna signed???

Alamo City Comic Con Wrestler List

The show dates are Sept 11-20th. I need books and payment no later than the deadlines above.

Please note that CGC is no longer posting CGC SS forms on the website for print off. If subbing on your own account you must have a prefilled out form with your books. If you do not have carbon forms please call cgc and ask for them to be sent to you.

If you do not want to do that you can pay a $10 fee for me to fill out a form for you with your account info. You will need to put your name account# and address on the back of the books along with the phrase "fill out new cgc paperwork".

I can crack a slab its $5 for these shows I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of the recent signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

I do not require books to be prepped but on your back boards you send in please write the following:

Name

Acct # if applicable

Address

Signatures Requested

Helps me to prep your books to make this an easier time for both accountability as well as easy to work through for signatures. If prepping is needed books will be prepped at an additional cost of $5 per book where as I will window bag a Silver Aged bag with triple boarding to ensure safety of your books.

Artist / Creator list for Alamo City

lee-e1433970147825.jpg

$75 for Signature Grading not included

BRETT-BOOTH-2x4-small-e1431455025873.jpg

Bob-layton-2x4-small-e1431455058362.jpg

Scott-Lobdell-2x4-small-e1431455083732.jpg

Amazing Houston last year charged $5 per book

Rob-Guillory-2x4-small1-e1431455114438.jpg

John-Layman-2x4-small-e1431459125195.jpg

Katie-Cook-2x4-small1-e1431455145483.jpg

Matt-Frank-2x4-small-e1431455169466.jpg

Simon-Bisley2015-e1431455225249.jpg

His charges vary wildly, he's charged as little as $5 per book

Just saying... I'll see Kevin Eastman the very next week

judith-e1431713569588.jpg

Played April O'Neil in TMNT #1 - April head sketch on a TMNT Blank in Hawaii... Just saying.

franc-e1437425035635.jpg

Played Shredder in TMNT #2 - Shredder head sketch on a TMNT Blank in Hawaii... yep

So as for Amazing Hawaii Comic Con here's where the fun starts for Team Eastman. The first ever Team Eastman Variant Cover. Cover Art by Greg Horn with the back cover being a blank variant.

Color Variant 2000 Print Run

332C1802-A505-4EC7-88F6-AF1FE7509FAA.png_zps6phvg2mm.jpeg

Raw book - $25

CGC 9.8 - $70

CGC 9.8SS - $110 Double signed by Kevin Eastman and Greg Horn

Sketch Fade Variant 1000 Print Run

25BF0CE6-E8DD-4E80-9F57-A7B44310E331.png_zpsiuymfuxk.jpeg

Raw book - $35

CGC 9.8 - $80

CGC 9.8SS - $120 Double Signed by Kevin Eastman and Greg Horn

Head Sketch Opportunities on the back options available.

Additional Attendees For Amazing Hawaii Comic Con -

Kevin Eastman.... He created the Turtles, he's a great boss, and he created the Turtles... so yeah he's awesome.

Stan Lee - In the words of someone important, while Kevin Eastman created the Turtles, Stan on the other hand "Created everyone else"

Adam Kubert - He sketches really amazingly, some Wolverine books, a few Age of Apocalypse... stuff.

Rob Liefeld - Deadpool, Cable, and a few other things...

George Perez - Sketches are limited and based on first come first serve.

Mark Bagley - Spider-Man stuff I think he created the red headed Venom...

Greg Horn - He drew my variant cover, and a lot of other stuff.

A few additions to Amazing Hawaii announced-

John Romita Jr. - He drew some Spider-Man books, a few Superman's, so he's been around.

Greg Capullo - I think he draws Batman, but his real talent was with X-Force......

Got asked this a few times through PM but this is the current convention schedule for my team and or I...

Amazing Houston Comic Con: 4 - 6 September

Alamo City Comic Con: 11 - 13 September

Amazing Hawaii Comic Con: 18 - 20 September

Baltimore Comic Con: 25 - 27 September (Able to do onsite with any of the books prior to this one)

Mondo Con: 3 - 4 October

New York Comic Con: 8 - 11 October

Dallas Comic Con: 16 - 18 October

So you want a Liefeld hugged, Humberto Ramos signed, Eastman doodled, Starlin sniffed, Jock licked, Slott cried on, Momoa headshot signed through a few conventions...

:banana: I can do that... :banana:

Submissions for the Amazing Houston Comic Con need to be in hand by 2 September unless other arrangements are made.