• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con September 12 & 13

44 posts in this topic

I did not see any thread promoting the 6th annual LBCC set for September 12 & 13 yet so here goes. Link http://longbeachcomiccon.com/

Highlights (for me at least)- Wolfman, Wein, Kubert, Art Adams, Immonen, Lots more on the site.

The show continues to grow although it will never be the size of the Kamakazee, Big Wow, and other California shows. I like LBCC as it is smaller and still gets decent artists/guests. Hope the SoCal collectors will come out and support it.

I plan to have my usual 50+ long boxes and approximately double my usual CGC books and better M & DC. Most of my DC and almost all of my lower grade GA, Dell, etc. will be half off again with some nice new additions.

I will have quite a bit of new CGC inventory including some nice keys, Hulk 1, Av 1, FF 1, X-men 1, ST 110, FF 36, 45 (including a nice 9.2), 46, 52 and more, lots of Bronze & Moderns- ASM 121, 122, 129, 300; DD 131, 168, TOD 10 (Wolfman), MP 15, AV 57 and lots more.

Shoot me a PM if you are looking for any issues in particular as I hold books and give discounts to Board members.

Ed Robertson

Just got my grades on four big books that I will be bringing unless they sell before then :baiting: :

Avengers 1- 6.0 & 7.0

X-men 1- 6.5-looks like an 8.0 for sure

Showcase 22-6.0

See you at the show.

I'll probably be there, but every time I go I'm disappointed that there aren't more Gold/Silver Age dealers. I visit your booth, Terry's if he's there, Harley's if he's there, and I find myself done 45 minutes after I arrive.

I'll probably be there, but every time I go I'm disappointed that there aren't more Gold/Silver Age dealers. I visit your booth, Terry's if he's there, Harley's if he's there, and I find myself done 45 minutes after I arrive.
at least it is only a hop, skip and away drive for you :)

I noticed Terry, Brad from F-VF, Ed will be there. Is Harley attending? Their website is all #%^*+{ up so I can't see the rest. There are always a couple of smaller guys with surprises. The guy that bought the "Paul" collection showed up in-expectedly last time. I always come home with something.

I noticed Terry, Brad from F-VF, Ed will be there. Is Harley attending? Their website is all #%^*+{ up so I can't see the rest. There are always a couple of smaller guys with surprises. The guy that bought the "Paul" collection showed up in-expectedly last time. I always come home with something.

I think Harley will be there. Thought I saw his name in the list of dealers. He was there last year.

I think Harley will be there. Thought I saw his name in the list of dealers. He was there last year.

Yes, Harley's name is on the list.

LBCC has expanded into two halls and quite a few of the dealers are grouped together in the center just off Artist Alley. I am in the area with Harley, Terry O"Neill, Phil Schlaefer and several others. My 10x20 is booth 832.

Hope to see some of you at the show this year. Ed

Hide a box of GA under the table for us lowly paying customers please. Nothing like paying to get in and find that Harley got everything good...

Sometimes I think Harley knows my inventory better than I do.

I will have 3 magazine boxes full of GA. Lots of PCH and a mix of other genres. Not much Superhero left but there are some. See you at the show.

One week until load in; 8 days until the LBCC is officially open!

I talked to the LBCC floor manager and he indicated they are expecting their largest attendance ever based on presale tickets. The show has expanded into a second hall so more vendors as well.

Hope some of you can make it out.

Ed