• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wich Movie will do better? Suicide Squad Or Batman Superman?

22 posts in this topic

Which movie will do better at the Box office?

:facepalm:

Okay, I'll play.

BvS hands down.

Agreed. This is the flagship film that the DC movie universe rests on and Warner's eggs will all be in this basket. There is no way they let this fail.

And with big names like Affleck and Nolan involved it will draw based on just those names alone.

Suicide Squad is gonna be the old bad guys that do bad just to be EVIL

ie 2 dimensional recycled characters

Hard to believe Suicide Squad will be any good. How do you have any character or plot development when there are 35 main characters that are all villains, some of which are very boring...

Batman/Superman will be at least as good as Man of Steel (which I liked just fine) but will face the same heavy criticism as it reaches box office success. People go to see Superman and Batman movies.

So my money is on the black and blue.

How do you define doing better? Doesn't it have to be relative to the production and marketing costs that went into each movie? There's not much chance that Suicide Squad's ticket sales will match BvS's, but I don't think they were ever expected to.