• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Hawaii TMNT Color and Fade Variant S/S op (CA Greg Horn & Kevin Eastman)

18 posts in this topic

What can I say, Boss man has a variant to sell so its time to put in a little work and extend the invitation out to others. This one comes with a "catch" and until the information is released I can't specifically say it. But these Signature Series Labels will certainly be... unique... I think that's the best way to explain it with out technically saying it..

So with Amazing Hawaii Comic Con we decided to launch the official "Team Eastman" Variant collection. Up first is the TMNT Color Classics #9 Amazing Hawaii Variant. Cover Art by Greg Horn. Speaking of, Greg will be attending the convention as our personal guest. Also the back cover is a blank variant.

So for these books here will be offering Guaranteed 9.8 copies in the following manners:

Color Variant

9.8SS guaranteed copy signed by Greg Horn and Kevin Eastman $110

9.8SS guaranteed copy signed by Greg Horn with Head Sketch on the back cover by Kevin Eastman of Turtle, Casey Jones, Harley Quinn cosplayed Turtle... this one was actually kind of cool... $150

Sketch Fade Variant

9.8SS guaranteed copy signed by Greg Horn and Kevin Eastman $120

9.8SS guaranteed copy signed by Greg Horn with Head Sketch on the back cover by Kevin Eastman of Turtle, Casey Jones, Harley Quinn cosplayed Turtle... this one was actually kind of cool... $160

Color Variant

332C1802-A505-4EC7-88F6-AF1FE7509FAA.png_zps6phvg2mm.jpeg

Sketch Fade Variant

25BF0CE6-E8DD-4E80-9F57-A7B44310E331.png_zpsiuymfuxk.jpeg

Again, while I cannot say exactly what is going on with the Signature Series label it is going to be pretty damn cool...

Is the head sketch on the back all three or one of, like a set of remarks (I'm in for at least one)?

These are the examples of what you will be looking to get for Head Sketches by Kevin Eastman

th_C58E8A82-4945-4305-8513-8066E182E679_zpsq4frmwdh.jpgth_F557AEDD-9EA1-40B7-B22B-AB1655DF684D_zpszopzoed4.jpgth_AB740376-3827-4A75-95E5-BCB77FCBBBCE_zpscaojtic9.jpgth_5262485D-379F-49E3-8DFE-0835F34EADE8_zpsm7zw17mb.jpg

th_94A9BC81-6AA7-41DD-811F-0F0BB42293C4_zpsili3m1hp.jpgth_9AF70EC6-09AE-4582-AEE7-7CACC7575C93_zps8r8anocd.jpgth_9AF70EC6-09AE-4582-AEE7-7CACC7575C93_zpsqqganaat.jpgth_A46BEAE1-CE46-47F2-930F-0A1B6FA0BCC2_zpshhrlzerr.jpg

Akoni, I just want to clear up what looks a little confusing. Your first post does not state that the head sketch will be by Kevin Eastman, it sounds like we can get them signed by both Greg Horn and Kevin Eastman or just signed and sketched by Greg Horn. Editing that might help people realize that Kevin Eastman is doing the sketches.

Also, :takeit: for a fade variant signed by Greg Horn with a head sketch of Casey Jones by Kevin Eastman.

Akoni, I just want to clear up what looks a little confusing. Your first post does not state that the head sketch will be by Kevin Eastman, it sounds like we can get them signed by both Greg Horn and Kevin Eastman or just signed and sketched by Greg Horn. Editing that might help people realize that Kevin Eastman is doing the sketches.

Also, :takeit: for a fade variant signed by Greg Horn with a head sketch of Casey Jones by Kevin Eastman.

Edited and thanks for the heads up and letting me clear that up. Yes that is a sketch by Kevin Eastman as well as being signed by the cover artist Greg Horn.

:takeit: fade variant with a head sketch of casey jones

I regret getting only one done during the sketch opp. What's the deadline (I may go through with a second if possible depending on when i have to make a final decision)?

Deadline for the presales is by 1 September. I receive the books on 1 September for the prescreened 9.8's and will be handing these off to Kevin on the 2nd of September for pickup at Amazing Hawaii.

:takeit: fade variant with a head sketch of casey jones

I regret getting only one done during the sketch opp. What's the deadline (I may go through with a second if possible depending on when i have to make a final decision)?

Deadline for the presales is by 1 September. I receive the books on 1 September for the prescreened 9.8's and will be handing these off to Kevin on the 2nd of September for pickup at Amazing Hawaii.

Thanks for letting me know, then i'm in for just one, dragon con theoretical expenses are stopping me from getting two.

As for an opp, no he won't be able to for a while. The big thing with SDCC is he wasn't doing anything outside of an hour hear and an hour there at the IDW booth. So he had time in between covers, books, and deadlines to knock them out without having to worry much about the show as he didn't have to set up a booth or anything. The heads are able to be done leading up to this show on short notice as he's able to get them done without much hesitation.

As for the opp, he knocked all but three of them out there and a few of the Insane options. Those I'm picking up at Hawaii as well. Grading and CGCing though is taking a little longer because of our wish to have something... different done to the labels. As soon as that is finished then they will be cranked out as well.

Sorry, might be a stupid question....but do those prices include CGC and shipping fees?

Not a stupid question at all, but short and quick answer yes everything is in the initial pricing.

Prices Include:

The book

Signatures by both Kevin Eastman and Greg Horn

(Headsketch by Kevin Eastman) if option is chosen

Grading and shipping back to the owner.

i know i paid for one already, but i might be getting a 2nd sketch. will let you know in the coming days. thanks!

:baiting::roflmao:

I will create one group message in the coming days to ensure everyone on this is encapsulated in one location. Appreciate everyone so far both via PM and on here.