• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bugs Bunny / Looney Tunes first appearances help
4 4

1,062 posts in this topic

I've seen no indication that fifteen centers are against the rules in this thread..

(shrug)

Wasnt a knock. It was a play on your handle and sigline and 'bad' meaning good . Admire your collection. :foryou:

Nor I. Seems like 3 bidders @ $50.

My copy isn't in great shape but I'm sure I didn't spend $50 on it either.

yOnS9nq.jpg

Love it! The 'forgotten' Merrie Melodies LooneyTunes' star. Though he did get a scene in 'Space Jam', now celebrating it's 20th anniversary.

My copy is definitely in need of an upgrade, which is why I still look for it and saw that auction.

MJS_402_zps0f0af4ea.jpg

At least I've got a copy to read, right?

Maybe there's a premium angle there: Sniffles the Mouse 'mouse chew copy' hm

Still a beaut!

:bump:

Here's an early Looney Tunes Piece: It's a 'scarf' or maybe table placement piece, i'm not sure. Bought it early last year. It measures about 16x20. Some fraying and moth chew (i'm thinking about framing it) but :cloud9:

Two early piece indicators: Porky and Sniffles among others are depicted larger than Bugs and Daffy :o And the term 'Looney Tunes is not present. Only 'Merrie Melodies. Maybe Yellow Kid or Robot Man can help determine exactly 'what' it is.

IMG_3013_zpsjwmowe3i.jpg