• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wombat's Magazines
4 4

538 posts in this topic

I always like #6 as well. What always seemed odd to me is you don't see a Frazetta sig on the cover. Unless I'm just missing it.

If memory serves me right, I believe his sig is somewhere at the bottom but is cropped off. I seem to remember seeing it on the original at the Frazetta museum years ago.

I always like #6 as well. What always seemed odd to me is you don't see a Frazetta sig on the cover. Unless I'm just missing it.

If memory serves me right, I believe his sig is somewhere at the bottom but is cropped off. I seem to remember seeing it on the original at the Frazetta museum years ago.

Good call. I didn't even think to look at the painting. You can see it in the bottom right. Although looking at the cover it shouldn't be cropped out. It is either not there or very light.

Frank%20Frazetta%20(Gargoyle%20HD).jpg

did you ever end up getting that frazetta mug wombat?

Not that one. What a wacky situation that was. But I already had one (not signed by Frazetta of course). Here it is along with some Frazetta statues.

frazettastatues.jpg

For anyone wondering what we are talking about. I won this ebay auction. And the person said it was all a mistake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201465563021?_trksid=p2057872.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Many Frank Frazetta signed canvas art, ready to be framed. 3 computers. Believe 17 Elton John records. A Sony radio 6 CD changer with both working speakers. Frank Frazetta made and signed Stein. A Darth Vader mask both front and back pieces.