• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I enjoy good feedback, what about you?

13 posts in this topic

He's been the topic of forum threads in the past. Stockwizard was the name, Overgrading is his game. 893naughty-thumb.gif

sumo.gif I've never seen pages of negatives like that before. You think he would get a clue.

You'd think he would get banned, but the ebay gods have seen fit to let him continue on his merry way.......

He's been the topic of forum threads in the past. Stockwizard was the name, Overgrading is his game. 893naughty-thumb.gif

sumo.gif I've never seen pages of negatives like that before. You think he would get a clue.

You'd think he would get banned, but the ebay gods have seen fit to let him continue on his merry way.......

This is America my Friend: If your credit card and handle the ebay fees you can list items. Welcome to the USA.

Thanks for posting the link to Toolhaus - I'd been wondering if there was a way to wade through someone's feedback to isolate the negs & nuetrals. It's also great that you can see the neg. feedback they've left- that is often as telling as the fb that's been recieved by a seller.

My favorite ones are towards the middle where the guy questions his grading and he says you paid $1 for an $11 comic you owe me $10 ect. ect. Wow I almost shot soda out of my nose when I read those. 27_laughing.gif I wonder if anyone could ever explain to him that his comics arn't worth high guide so the buyer probably overpaid FMV

Eric

well, he may have a point on the one where the guy supposedly got an x-men 94 for $20 and complained about the grade. unless the book was coverless, there's probably not much to complain about.

i like the way a guy uses CGC in his name but doesn't sell any/many CGC books.

well, he may have a point on the one where the guy supposedly got an x-men 94 for $20 and complained about the grade. unless the book was coverless, there's probably not much to complain about.

i like the way a guy uses CGC in his name but doesn't sell any/many CGC books.

I always come across his auctions when I run an ebay search. Heck, he has every good searchable word in his ads. All his books say CGC, NM/MT, 10.0, 9.8, etc.. Every ad is so key word spammed you could die.

He is a real dangerous seller.