• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPB and Graphic novel appreciation. posted by boostergold

25 posts in this topic

Here are a couple trades that I just ordered. I was collecting all of the issues of these to to have bound together, but ran into these on Amazon for a great price. I will just sell the single issues I have collected up to help recoup part of the cost.

Harbinger Deluxe Edition Volume 1 HC

Collecting the sold-out HARBINGER #0-14, the Harbinger Deluxe Edition Vol. 1 HC also comes jam-packed with more than 20 pages of never-before-seen art and extras, direct from the Valiant vaults.

400 pages

harbinger%201_zpspsidq2b3.jpg

Harbinger Deluxe Edition Volume 2 HC

Collecting Harbinger #15-25, Harbinger: Omegas #1-3, and Harbinger: Bleeding Monk #0.

400 pages

harbinger%202_zpscb50n8l4.jpg

I was collecting all of the issues of these to to have bound together, but ran into these on Amazon for a great price. I will just sell the single issues I have collected up to help recoup part of the cost.

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me... or worse, send in a binding project (Gotham Central comes to mind) only to see that Deluxe Hardcovers get solicited a few months later... doh!

I was collecting all of the issues of these to to have bound together, but ran into these on Amazon for a great price. I will just sell the single issues I have collected up to help recoup part of the cost.

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me... or worse, send in a binding project (Gotham Central comes to mind) only to see that Deluxe Hardcovers get solicited a few months later... doh!

I've been there. I have been collecting up the 70s-80s Moon Knight and just recently found out that they have been reprinted in the Moon Knight Epic Collections. I only need four more issues to finish that run, so I can't swap out.