• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OBSCURE DC'S! - Post 'em if you love 'em!
5 5

395 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 40YrsCollctngCmcs said:

This thread has been quiet for awhile but my search for obsure DC's never ends. I picked up this little beauty from Terry at Wonder Con yesterday for a nice price. Terry currently has boxes of obscure DC's if anyone is interested.

tn_RealFact14.jpg

I like this cover a lot.  Not sure if I've seen it before.  

6 hours ago, 40YrsCollctngCmcs said:

This thread has been quiet for awhile but my search for obsure DC's never ends. I picked up this little beauty from Terry at Wonder Con yesterday for a nice price. Terry currently has boxes of obscure DC's if anyone is interested.

tn_RealFact14.jpg

Very nice cover. Looks like Edward G. Robinson. 

32 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I can't see many of the old pics because of Photobucket...but this gives me the opportunity to post this rare DC...the rarest of the Dog books...

40037278231_c080402e79_c.jpg

I came across that book when I was at Dave & Adam's on Saturday. I passed on it because the cover was detached :facepalm:

Edited by creaturefan95
war is hell

11 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I can't see many of the old pics because of Photobucket...but this gives me the opportunity to post this rare DC...the rarest of the Dog books...

40037278231_c080402e79_c.jpg

Terry had a bunch of Rex' in his boxes. Prices were way high though; someone must have told him they are hard to come by!

24 minutes ago, 40YrsCollctngCmcs said:
32 minutes ago, N e r V said:

FFE8E6DE-AA6C-47EB-A68B-1D36430074D4.jpeg.c1425fc4ff7d6cff6acacfd6545ba9e4.jpegFB99E3D9-C57A-4C8C-B2F1-7335B68A1A9E.jpeg.5e0e839906d880cc81e51bdb34dfe805.jpeg

The oldest Rex I have is #2. Seller backed out of me getting a #1 so it’s still on my list. Great series. All of them!

WOW! Beauty.

+ 1 Sensational colors.

11 hours ago, 40YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Since you guys like REX; here is my favorite cover from a run of four I picked up for pocket change (literally) when I was a kid at a thrift shop back in good old Asbury Park, NJ. This one has that great gray tone cover and some great artwork. I'll try to post the other ones this coming weekend.

tn_Rex421.jpg

Really cool cover, never noticed this one before. :headbang: