• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOCUST MOON FESTIVAL - Philly 10-31-15 Claremont, Sienkiewicz

5 posts in this topic

Locust Moon Festival in Philadelphia, PA is on Halloween this year @ The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut St.

11AM-6PM

Guests include: Chris Claremont, Bill Sienkiewicz, David Mack, Denis Kitchen, Dean Haspiel, more TBA

This small scale show is always a great chance to meet legendary creators and purchase self released books from up and coming writers and artists.

I'm not affiliated with Locust Moon, but I go every year and it's well worth your time if you're in the area

http://locustmoonfest.com/

I went last year with my wife and 2 girls and it was fun. Met Mark Schultz for the first time and talked Al Capp with Denis Kitchen. A fun small show with big names and many big talents.

The 1st time I went, Jim Rugg was there and he had copies of his WD Ghost variant cheaper than anywhere else. Farel Dalrymple has been at the show every year so far and always has amazing deals on his original art pages and test sketches. Surprisingly, I haven't seen 215Ink there which is a shame because they're a local company

Keep checking the website as it gets closer for a full list of exhibitors and do your research, you could end up with a self release of the next big spec book