• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mighty Con - October 31st 2015 Dupage County Fairgrounds, Wheaton IL

73 posts in this topic

00M0M_hnIL3akTvUk_600x450_zps7ultpraz.jpg

:hi:

I will be setting up at this local show (outside of Chicago) along with Manetteska. I will have plenty of books for cheap prices (50 cents each) from several collections I've purchased this year.

Also bringing with me several minor keys/variants priced between $2-$10 plus some silver/bronze Marvel and DC. And of course some copper/moderns CGC slabs.

Hope to see some local boardies there

I told my wife I was planning on doing this show. She looked at me incredulously.

"What time will you get home?"

"Probably around 9 or so after I unload everything."

"On Halloween?"

"Yeah, I guess it's Halloween."

"No. Don't be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person."

So I guess I'm not setting up at the show.

00M0M_hnIL3akTvUk_600x450_zps7ultpraz.jpg

:hi:

I will be setting up at this local show (outside of Chicago) along with Manetteska. I will have plenty of books for cheap prices (50 cents each) from several collections I've purchased this year.

Also bringing with me several minor keys/variants priced between $2-$10 plus some silver/bronze Marvel and DC. And of course some copper/moderns CGC slabs.

Hope to see some local boardies there

Will you have anything I can buy for cheap and flip for a profit?

I told my wife I was planning on doing this show. She looked at me incredulously.

"On Halloween?"

I'm not staying till 6pm, screw that. I'm packing up early.

"On Halloween?"

Yeah, but I have to drive back to my storage, unload it, drop off the van, drop off my helper, etc.

Even if I leave at 5, I wouldn't be home until fish.

Oh, and I have the Grand Rapids show two weeks earlier.

"On Halloween?"

Yeah, but I have to drive back to my storage, unload it, drop off the van, drop off my helper, etc.

Even if I leave at 5, I wouldn't be home until fish.

Oh, and I have the Grand Rapids show two weeks earlier.

I will be leaving at 3pm. Hopefully that should be enough to get rid of some boxes. I'll come see you at Grand Rapids on Friday.

It's true! I will be there, too, with Hector, hopefully meeting boardies and selling the heck out of comics.

I will be bringing along mostly 1st appearance stuff from Bronze and Copper (with some Silver and Modern thrown in). They will all be raw comics -- no graded stuff unless specifically asked for.

Will add some pictures and/or lists of comics as the show gets closer.

-- dave

It's true! I will be there, too, with Hector, hopefully meeting boardies and selling the heck out of comics.

I will be bringing along mostly 1st appearance stuff from Bronze and Copper (with some Silver and Modern thrown in). They will all be raw comics -- no graded stuff unless specifically asked for.

-- dave

High grade stuff?

-- dave

High grade stuff?

Definitely on the Copper and Modern stuff; hit or miss on Bronze. Though the HG stuff may not be what everyone is chasing.

Will have a better grasp on things as the show nears; was out of touch for a few weeks with a wedding and honeymoon so I need to get reacquainted with everything.

-- dave

High grade stuff?

Definitely on the Copper and Modern stuff; hit or miss on Bronze. Though the HG stuff may not be what everyone is chasing.

Will have a better grasp on things as the show nears; was out of touch for a few weeks with a wedding and honeymoon so I need to get reacquainted with everything.

I would definitely be interested in HG copper and modern stuff.

-- dave

High grade stuff?

I would definitely be interested in HG copper and modern stuff.

I'll have the drek you are looking for :baiting:

Moderns are good, the silver bronZe is mid grade or lower. The silver actions are actually in nice shape.

Also I was kidding

Stop by our booth, I'll give you a very good deal if you find something you like

:foryou: