• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mighty Con - October 31st 2015 Dupage County Fairgrounds, Wheaton IL

73 posts in this topic

Have fun hec. Take lots of pics.

Quite the contrary, the comment about dealers picking up all the good stuff before the doors open influenced me to simply stay home.

Then start going before the show starts. Ive been to a few shows where i was let in with the general public. Dont like it. Now i wont go to a show unless i get in before it starts.

Well, I guess I missed a good show. :tonofbricks:

There was some decent Beatles stuff there. Whenever I see that kind of stuff I automatically think of you, but I always assume you probably have it.

Well, I guess I missed a good show. :tonofbricks:

There was some decent Beatles stuff there. Whenever I see that kind of stuff I automatically think of you, but I always assume you probably have it.

People don't realize how hard it is to find some of those Romance books with references to the Beatles. I got most, but not all. Always looking.

A little late, but here are my notable sales from the show. Notable not because of dollar amounts, but because I wasn't expecting to sell these comics -- or multiples, in some cases.

People asked a few times about the wall books -- X-Factor 6, Alias 1, ASM 101, etc. -- but it didn't seem they were at the top of lists. Again, I can't speak for Hector as I have no idea what was in his boxes; these are just my notes.

Sales:

ASM Annual 22 (wedding)

Firestorm 28 x2 copies

Harbinger 10

Nailbiter 1 x2 copies

Outcast 1 x2 copies

Shadowman 1 x2 copies

Simpsons 1 x6 (2 people picked up multiple copies)

Teen Titans Annual 2 (Vigilante)

Purchases:

Next Men 21 (I've been looking for a nice copy at a decent price)

Marvel Feature 1

Thor 165

So far I've found MoS 1st-4th; maybe I don't have an extra 5th print.

Last set of pre-sale pictures; alphabetized 5 boxes -- maybe another 3 to go -- re/pricing on Friday:

IMG_1124_zpsrsjk3phy.jpg

IMG_1125_zpsukys2cs5.jpg

IMG_1126_zpsrdfu8ioa.jpg

IMG_1127_zpsscdxadhb.jpg

DC Superstars 17 still up fro grabs?