• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

I dont understand the problem. Ive been collectin comic books since I was in 1st grade. I went to Fantasia all the time with my Grandpappy. Because Ive been collecting since Im 6 years old and remember seeing treasures people are insinuating that I am Mr. Dupcake or someone other than the 23 year old that I am ?

I do not understand but think it has to do with the fact that I use alotta BIG WORDS and am mature for my age. I take this as a compliment !!!!!

Whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yay.gif

now you really sound like a shill.

I dont understand the problem. Ive been collectin comic books since I was in 1st grade. I went to Fantasia all the time with my Grandpappy. Because Ive been collecting since Im 6 years old and remember seeing treasures people are insinuating that I am Mr. Dupcake or someone other than the 23 year old that I am ?

I do not understand but think it has to do with the fact that I use alotta BIG WORDS and am mature for my age. I take this as a compliment !!!!!

B-DOT000231.jpg

The problem is that only an adult (over 40) would refer to 23 as being a kid. A true 23-year old would never want to be thought of as a kid.

The problem is that only an adult (over 40) would refer to 23 as being a kid. A true 23-year old would never want to be thought of as a kid.

You guys really flatter me. I am a senior at my local community college. And if you wanna call me a grown up,..thats A-OK,...but dont think this means I will be taking on the responsibility this term implies. No sireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

when i was six, a treasure was a piece of Hershey's chocolate. i couldn't have told you the difference between a sheet of uncut FF covers and a bedsheet with some ironed-on drawings on it.

money means NOTHING to a child of six. nor does "treasure" outside of some abstract thing of great value.

you got some explaining to do

B-DOT000231.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

when i was six, a treasure was a piece of Hershey's chocolate. i couldn't have told you the difference between a sheet of uncut FF covers and a bedsheet with some ironed-on drawings on it.

money means NOTHING to a child of six. nor does "treasure" outside of some abstract thing of great value.

------------------------------------------------

U guys !!!!!!!

I never said they were 'processed' as 'treasures' when I saw them,....

it was only later that I fully recognized the numinus nature of the treasure.

Why r u all trying to make me grow up b4 my time !!!!

You will not re-capture YOUR youth by doing this.

Let me enjoy my childhooh,..its MY TURN NOW,..U HAD YOURS !!!!

A child prodigy. confused-smiley-013.gif

Community colleges are generally two year programs, and most do not have designations like "senior" because they do not have a four year curiculum, and thus nobody is supposed to be there for four years. You need to get a shovel.

You guys really flatter me. I am a senior at my local community college. And if you wanna call me a grown up,..thats A-OK,...but dont think this means I will be taking on the responsibility this term implies. No sireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

a SENIOR at a COMMUNITY COLLEGE?

bwahahahahahhaahahaah

is that a first-year senior, or a second year senior? or does your CC offer actual bachelor programs, rather than the standard, universally recognised associates degrees these community universities were designed for?

27_laughing.gif. this is great stuff here

MOST,..not,..ALL !!! Dont you see the obvious in your own words ? And I am 12 credits from graduating with a degree in Anthropology (I love australopithcines) in May. And I am going to go to Kenya when I am graduated,..and find the 'Missing Link' !

Community colleges are generally two year programs, and most do not have designations like "senior" because they do not have a four year curiculum, and thus nobodis supposed to be there for four years. You need to get a shovel.

Do community colleges have seniors? Are they 4 year schools? Not trying to be wise or insulting, but I never saw a resume where the person had a 4 yr degree from a community college. All those in my area when growing up had 2 year degrees.

I was just being polite. No Community College offers full degrees, they're just associates degrees. Just stop, you're sounding dumber by the second.

MOST,..not,..ALL !!! Dont you see the obvious in your own words ? And I am 12 credits from graduating with a degree in Anthropology (I love australopithcines) in May. And I am going to go to Kenya when I am graduated,..and find the 'Missing Link' !

Community colleges are generally two year programs, and most do not have designations like "senior" because they do not have a four year curiculum, and thus nobodis supposed to be there for four years. You need to get a shovel.