• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

Do community colleges have seniors? Are they 4 year schools? Not trying to be wise or insulting, but I never saw a resume where the person had a 4 yr degree from a community college. All those in my area when growing up had 2 year degrees.

I am transferring my credits from the Community College back to my home school which is a 4 year school from which I will ultimately graduate.

Once again, you're not being consistent. You said you're graduating in May. In order to transfer credits back, it will take you two more years to graduate. This is how community colleges everywhere work. Stop lying. Please.

MOST,..not,..ALL !!! Dont you see the obvious in your own words ? And I am 12 credits from graduating with a degree in Anthropology (I love australopithcines) in May. And I am going to go to Kenya when I am graduated,..and find the 'Missing Link' !

Community colleges are generally two year programs, and most do not have designations like "senior" because they do not have a four year curiculum, and thus nobodis supposed to be there for four years. You need to get a shovel.

I dont understand the problem. Ive been collectin comic books since I was in 1st grade. I went to Fantasia all the time with my Grandpappy. Because Ive been collecting since Im 6 years old and remember seeing treasures people are insinuating that I am Mr. Dupcake or someone other than the 23 year old that I am ?

I do not understand but think it has to do with the fact that I use alotta BIG WORDS and am mature for my age. I take this as a compliment !!!!!

The problem is that only an adult (over 40) would refer to 23 as being a kid. A true 23-year old would never want to be thought of as a kid.

You guys really flatter me. I am a senior at my local community college. And if you wanna call me a grown up,..thats A-OK,...but dont think this means I will be taking on the responsibility this term implies. No sireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

What community college offers a 4 year degree in Anthropology.. Thats a university science course.. Not even regular colleges offer a course like that.

Whats the name of your college?

The problem with someone like DESTRO is that it makes it a lot harder for normal comic collectors to join these boards and ask legitimate questions. Forum members will be a lot more hesitant in giving information to someome who's just trying to yank their chains.

The problem with someone like DESTRO is that it makes it a lot harder for normal comic collectors to join these boards and ask legitimate questions. Forum members will be a lot more hesitant in giving information to someome who's just trying to yank their chains.

HUH ??????? Im the one who asked a real question pertaining to uncut comic covers that I saw when I was a kid !!! And everyone jumps on ME ?!!?!?!??!

And Im the bad guy ????????

HUH ??????? Im the one who asked a real question pertaining to uncut comic covers that I saw when I was a kid !!! And everyone jumps on ME ?!!?!?!??!

What college do you go to?

O.K., O.K. folks. Due to recent developments, I feel like I should come clean with my true identity. I'm really not a 33-year old normal comic book collector, I'm actually Stan Lee's illegitimate 17-year old son. The only reason I joined these boards is to gain comic book knowledge to take my dad to the cleaners. Thanks, I think I'm ready now. 27_laughing.gif

Anyone else want to come clean???

violin.gif

Pause, while Destro quickly googles "community college" and "anthropology degree". popcorn.gif

O.K., O.K. folks. Due to recent developments, I feel like I should come clean with my true identity. I'm really not a 33-year old normal comic book collector, I'm actually Stan Lee's illegitimate 17-year old son. The only reason I joined these boards is to gain comic book knowledge to take my dad to the cleaners. Thanks, I think I'm ready now. 27_laughing.gif

Anyone else want to come clean???

Well....OK. I'm actually the archeologist who discovered King Tut's tomb (well, after I had discoved the Peruvian mint's stolen treasure on Cocos Island, Costa Rica) . But I traded all the Peruvian gold, jewels, and ancient Egyptian artifacts for original art because everybody knows it's the best investment in the universe.

Pause, while Destro quickly googles "community college" and "anthropology degree". popcorn.gif

It's probably located somewhere in Keystone, Florida.

Once again, you're not being consistent. You said you're graduating in May. In order to transfer credits back, it will take you two more years to graduate. This is how community colleges everywhere work. Stop lying. Please.

Bzzzzz!

Thanks for playing FK. There are several community colleges here in Dallas that offer a 4 year "degree" program. It's still an associate's degree but they spread it out over 4 years to make it sound like a bachelor's.