• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

I'm getting back to work now, but I'm glad I clicked on this thread! this is great stuff.

my guess as to this person's true identity - Daniel XXXX, Hammer, comic-keys

Destro - how do you really know about those uncut FF#3 covers?

Once again, you're not being consistent. You said you're graduating in May. In order to transfer credits back, it will take you two more years to graduate. This is how community colleges everywhere work. Stop lying. Please.

Bzzzzz!

Thanks for playing FK. There are several community colleges here in Dallas that offer a 4 year "degree" program. It's still an associate's degree but they spread it out over 4 years to make it sound like a bachelor's.

Sounds criminal to take advantage of students that way, probably milking them for more money over a longer period of time, and attempting to confuse the associate's degree with a BA or BS.

I'm getting back to work now, but I'm glad I clicked on this thread! this is great stuff.

Cuz I saw them foreheadslap.gif

If u guys arent gonna believe that Im not Dupcake I cannot convince u,...Im just a 23 yeard old kid !

Destro,

What type of Anthropology are you taking?

I don't think Matt Damon will be coming to Destro's rescue here.

I'm just curious as I have a degee in Anthropology.

the analogy's not perfect, no offense to you intended.

Dont think I dont know what this is all about,....

Its all cuz I said COMIC BOOKS ARE ON FIRE !!!!

No that was Stryker, on Vincents online show who said that.You just made a post about it.

Actually I am glad you are hear Destro.

This reads like a good comic book..fantastic stories, set in make believe places.

And just like gambling in some states.. your threads are for amusement purposes only.

Ze-

wow... really? but you need bzzzz everybody out on that Stronguy.

Once again, you're not being consistent. You said you're graduating in May. In order to transfer credits back, it will take you two more years to graduate. This is how community colleges everywhere work. Stop lying. Please.

Bzzzzz!

Thanks for playing FK. There are several community colleges here in Dallas that offer a 4 year "degree" program. It's still an associate's degree but they spread it out over 4 years to make it sound like a bachelor's.

Cuz I saw them foreheadslap.gif

If u guys arent gonna believe that Im not Dupcake I cannot convince u,...Im just a 23 yeard old kid !

WHAT COLLEGE YOU GO TO?

do they offer associate's degrees in anthropology? i don't remember sally strothers saying that particular major, although i might have missed it in between gun repair and technical drafting

I once had my letter published in Marvel Age as "THE LETTER OF THE MONTH" in the 80's. My letter was about original comic art and the question I asked was whether or not they had multiple original art Covers for various countries. The letter of the month had the honor of being higlighted in YELLOW. I was high off that for months.

So how old were you when you had this letter published? Did you type it or print it in crayon?

Blah, blah.

stronguy was just being a bit of jerk by the way he posted his information concerning 4 year community colleges, nonetheless, it's obviously true that they exist (although certainly not the norm)... but it doesn't change a lot of the other inconsistencies in Destro's statements.

I once had my letter published in Marvel Age as "THE LETTER OF THE MONTH" in the 80's. My letter was about original comic art and the question I asked was whether or not they had multiple original art Covers for various countries. The letter of the month had the honor of being higlighted in YELLOW. I was high off that for months.

So how old were you when you had this letter published? Did you type it or print it in crayon?

Blah, blah.

i would like to see a credible answer to both this question and the one dealing with what community college he goes to that either gives out Antropology degrees....or provides 2 full years of credits transferable to a legit university towards same degree............ confused.gif

Blah, blah.

Like we said, the devil is in the details. The "letter of the month" things ran in 1985 and 1986. Oh well. Another [#@$%!!!] shill here. No wonder the Golden Age of the boards has passed. It makes me miss J_C.

Blah, blah.

Like we said, the devil is in the details. The "letter of the month" things ran in 1985 and 1986. Oh well. Another [#@$%!!!] shill here. No wonder the Golden Age of the boards has passed. It makes me miss J_C.

Too rich! This is the problem with compulsive liars, eventually they can't remember all the lies they made up to cover their previous lies, so they end up getting caught... foreheadslap.gif

"Liar, Liar, Destro's original art is on fire!!" 27_laughing.gif

Linguistic

Sorry didnt mean 2 ignore u,..but as u can tell,..I am pretty reviled here because I said "I hate comics" and "comics are on fire". Obviously,..people here are pretty thi skinned.

No. You are reviled because you lie, get caught in your lies, start stupid arguments, sound like a broken record about how valuable original art is, and basically annoy some of the mainstays who actually come here to contribute in a meaningful way and learn something from other collectors as well as those who come here just to share in the fun of having a passion for collecting comics.

So knock off all the bull-shiite, tell the truth, and act like a person with a human brain (or even half a human brain), and maybe people will treat you better. If you can't do that, do us all a favor and get lost.

The irony,..a Rhino with the thinnest of skins !!!!

The irony is that you don't get it. I'm not thin skinned about anything, I'm just 'splaining the facts to you, sonny boy.

Now go play with some imaginary friends.