• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,421 posts in this topic

Hitler cover, after a fashion? hm:D

crimejustice14_f_zpsc3b29cd9.jpg

I used to have a high grade copy of this but sold it because the "decapitation" story didn't really show any decapitated bodies, just one tastefully composed panel where you see a head in an awkward angle to the body, but the dialogue has to tell you what's happened. Kind of wish I'd kept it though.

Hitler cover, after a fashion? hm:D

crimejustice14_f_zpsc3b29cd9.jpg

I used to have a high grade copy of this but sold it because the "decapitation" story didn't really show any decapitated bodies, just one tastefully composed panel where you see a head in an awkward angle to the body, but the dialogue has to tell you what's happened. Kind of wish I'd kept it though.

Yeah, I hate when books don't live up to their expectations!

I like this title though just for that funky title with the cop's hand painting over crime! (thumbs u

Let's keep it rolling...

comkerrydrake8paul_zps44d68a41.jpg

When RM put out the call, the people came, and HOW! OK, here we go, lot's of kudos to shout out: This one is a stand out to me, though not a 'busy' cover it draws you in.

Ok, time to get my feet wet in pool. Some iv'e shared before, some not, will post more on my day off Thursday, but really wanted to play.

:Super-Mystery Comics v8 #6. This is the last issue of the series, and it pairs the Crime and Horror genre on this one.

Super-Mystery%20Comics%20v8%206_zpsm1ucj1bw.jpg

And this is tied for my all time favorite crime cover! 'Crime Smashers #11'. Mr. Hollingsworth killed it (sorry) with this one. The woman almost has a Bakeresque quality to her, and the killer in her balcony peering in all shaded in green ready to strike with that deadly knife as he invades her dreams. Great stuff! I'm looking to upgrade if anyone has and is parting with one.

Crime%20Smashers%2011_zpsekqhysib.jpg