• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garth Ennis's 'The Boys' the next Ennis series for TV!?
3 3

442 posts in this topic

On 7/9/2022 at 7:23 AM, WolverineX said:

No , I really like it but they could have easily ended homelander this season.  I'm getting annoyed they are dragging this into 2 more seasons 

This ruined the season for me because the finale was weak.  A team up with the guy who abused his wife, comic book Butcher would've never thought about it.  This season was a waste when you consider they're right back to where they started the season at...but probably worse.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:14 AM, Bosco685 said:

Fb7eP5JX0AAbvCC.jpeg.c847a4340599d1f3b9e10bd87aa88dc1.jpeg

Naa, that's just a rip off of the old "Does a vegetarian have Quorn curtains instead of beef curtains?". Maybe one for the English crew...

On 9/16/2022 at 3:20 AM, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

On 9/16/2022 at 9:35 AM, drotto said:

I like how the reporters are following the situation form the air. Better keep a safe distance, better be safe then sorry especially if there are also batteries in the vicinity.

Of course they would have to follow it from the air as I-40 has been co*k blocked.. 

According to the Nielsen ratings, audiences watched 10.6 billion minutes of Amazon Prime's The Boys, the 11th most-watched original streaming show of 2022. Taking the top spot on the list is Netflix's Stranger Things with 52 billion minutes watched, followed by fellow Netlfix shows Ozark (31.3 billion), Wednesday (18.6 billion), Cobra Kai (16.7 billion) and Bridgerton (14 billion) to round out the top five. Netflix dominates Nielsen's list of top 15 streaming originals, taking 13 spots, including the top 10. Amazon Prime's The Boys and Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, the latter of which sits in 15th place with 9.4 billion minutes watched, are the only non-Netflix properties on the list.

Despite Netflix's ratings success, the company's co-CEO Ted Sarandos left many viewers scratching their heads recently after claiming the streaming giant has never canceled a successful series. "A lot of these shows were well-intended but talk to a very small audience on a very big budget," he said. "The key to it is you have to be able to talk to a small audience on a small budget and a large audience at a large budget. If you do that well, you can do that forever." His comments come after Netflix canceled popular series such as Warrior Nun, Inside Job and 1899. The streamer has renewed all of their series on Nielsen's list, excluding Ozark and The Last Kingdom, which recently concluded their runs, and the limited series Dahmer and Inventing Anna.