• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buscema's Avengers Kudos/Feedback Thread
3 3

99 posts in this topic

I've been on both ends of transactions with Tim, both as a buyer and as a seller, and they've always gone perfect. (thumbsu  He was a buyer in my most recent sales thread, and the transaction went as smooth as always -- great communication and super-fast payment for this top-notch buyer.  Always happy to see you in my sales threads. :foryou:

Super impressive seller. Easy to deal with. Quick to ship. Carefully packed. The book (a raw GA) looks better in hand than the pics; I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm convinced it was under-graded. 

Just a beauty of a book and a nice, easy transaction. Hopefully we can do business again. 

Edited by newshane
typo

Bought a fantastic set of the black panther Kirby run. They all came bubble wrapped and in new Mylar with boards. Better than the loads and loads I’ve bought off eBay. The comics were in the condition he listed or even better. 

Also of note I bid on these items on the cgc forum and he stated it ended at 10pm I was the highest bidder by that time. 2 higher offers came through after mine but past 10- he stuck by his word an honored the my bid.

big points for integrity! 

great seller. 

Tim packs like a professional.  Very easy to deal with and communicate with.  Excellent grading on raw books too.

Now if he can only get to know all the Canadian Price Variants so he doesn't mistake some of them for U.S newsstands he would be perfect.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, Red_Hood said:

Tim packs like a professional.  Very easy to deal with and communicate with.  Excellent grading on raw books too.

Now if he can only get to know all the Canadian Price Variants so he doesn't mistake some of them for U.S newsstands he would be perfect.

You're the best, Paul! I appreciate you!!!

Edited by BuscemasAvengers