• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buscema's Avengers Kudos/Feedback Thread
3 3

99 posts in this topic

Purchased 2 books from one of Tim's recent threads, an FF Annual 4 and a Hulk 114, both lovely books tightly graded, and only the latest of many transactions. Communication and customer service are always friendly and professional, top of the line seller, consistent quality and cares about customer satisfaction. Many thanks Tim, I really appreciate it. :smile:

Cheers,

R

This is not my first rodeo with Tim ....

This is all philosophical, but to me the best graders are the ones who undergrade a bit, leaving some wow factor, or meat on the bone as they used to call it. I'd rather receive an under graded book with a slightly higher price, than an overgraded disappointment with a low price. Tim's are almost always a little nicer than expected ... great for repeat business, which I plan to keep giving him. GOD BLESS .... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12